As long as the master is there, His Majesty will always pull the adults to eat together. The little eunuch knew this long ago, and has two bowls ready at hand. Chopsticks, moving quickly, with the eunuch maid serving the meal, placed all kinds of dishes on the red sandalwood carved food table in the side hall, and then took all the people who served.

    He knew clearly in his heart that with the Grand Master on his side, His Majesty did not like to be disturbed. These people are still more interesting, and it is better not to stand in front of His Majesty to get in the way.

    Every meal of the emperor was painstakingly cooked by the chefs in the imperial kitchen. It was full of color, fragrance, and taste. Just a glance at it would make one’s forefinger moved.

    Wen Heng didn't accompany Chu Ci for meals before, so he sat down beside the food table familiarly, raised the silver chopstick, took a cauliflower for himself, put it in his mouth and chewed it carefully. .

    Chu Ci saw that he only had vegetarian dishes to eat, so he prepared dishes for him affectionately, and put all the meat dishes such as hibiscus prawns, peach kernel chicken, fish fillets in milk into his bowl, and smiled: "Sir, eat more. Come on, in recent days, you look thinner than before."

    Wen Heng was in a difficult time these days. The fishy smell of this fish fillet in milk sauce was tried to cover up by the skilled chefs in the imperial kitchen, but when it was caught in front of him, he couldn't help but smell it. When he arrived, sour water immediately appeared in his stomach, he subconsciously covered his mouth and frowned slightly.

    Seeing this, Chu Ci was very worried: "Mr. is not feeling well? I will send an imperial doctor to diagnose the pulse of Mr.!"

    Wen Heng moved the bowl in front of him without a trace, suppressing the sudden nausea, and his expression was calm: "No need , Ah Ci has forgotten, I know some medical reasons, if there is really something wrong, I will give myself a prescription, grab a few medicines and drink it." His words are modest, and Chu Ci is also heartfelt. Knowing that, his medical skills are more than a few points, even those imperial physicians in the imperial hospital have to pay their respects.

    Even so, Chu Ci was still not at ease: "The doctor doesn't treat himself, sir, don't be stubborn."

    Wen Heng was about to think of a way to refuse, but the little eunuch from the outside came to report again loudly: "Your Majesty, the commander of

    the Imperial Army is asking to see you." Dayan The commander-in-chief of the Imperial Guard was named Liu Wei. He held 100,000 Imperial Guards and was in charge of the palace guards and the security of the capital. The most important thing was that he was not from Ye Qing, but a rare general who stood on Chu Ci's side.

    Wen Heng and Chu Ci looked at each other. It was lunch hour. Liu Wei should not be someone who didn't understand the rules. What would happen if he asked to see him at this time?

    Because of this episode, Chu Ci no longer held on to Wen Heng's physical discomfort, put down the silver chopstick in his hand, and said loudly, "Let him come in." He looked at Wen Heng with some unease, "Sir..."

    Wen Heng smiled lightly at him. , The calm voice was a great comfort to Chu Ci: "No hurry, first listen to what Commander Liu has to say."

    Liu Wei didn't even change the clothes he wore at home. He hurriedly said: "Your Majesty, Mrs. Wen, just now... General Zhenbei didn't know what the devil was, but he sent someone to propose marriage to the little girl!"

    For Liu Wei, this is not a big deal. He is also a military general, but if he has any relationship with Ye Qing, his loyalty to the emperor will be greatly reduced. The emperor's position is already sensitive. If the emperor suspects that he has private dealings with Ye Qing, he will have a few more mouths, and it will not be clear.