In order to arrive at the hotel conference room before everyone else, and sat behind the table to cover their tall belly, Ye Qing and Mu Ziyi left at 8:00 in the morning.

    She carefully supported Mu Ziyi in a comfortable position in the back of the car, leaning half-lying and half-sitting, and after placing a soft pillow on his back, Ye Qing sat in the driver's seat and drove to Senluo. big hotel.

    Along the way, Mu Ziyi's phone calls were made one after another, and he had no time to spare. While Ye Qing was concentrating on driving, he only focused on listening to Mu Ziyi's voice. There were clues, and Ye Qing, who had been with Mu Ziyi for several months, could still hear it.

    Fortunately, Muziyi was still in good condition until he entered the hotel's underground parking lot.

    After Ye Qing got out of the car, she wanted to go around the back seat to help Mu Ziyi come out, but she didn't know that Mu Ziyi, who was not repelling Ye Qing's touch, actually pushed him away.

    "President Mu, can you do it yourself?" Ye Qing said worriedly.

    But Mu Ziyi said, "This place is full of surveillance cameras, so I'll do it myself." So he slowly got out of the car, tucked his coat tightly with both hands, and bent his back slightly forward, trying to make his huge belly as large as possible. No traces are revealed.

    At this time, it has been nearly two months since Mu Ziyi appeared in the company last time. Chairman Mu, who was not absent from work before, actually did not come to the company for two consecutive months. Although important instructions have been conveyed by special personnel, But such a long absence still made the company's employees very curious and talked about everything.

    The conference room of the hotel was arranged on the twentieth floor. It was nearly nine o'clock at this time. Ye Qing followed Mu Ziyi and took the elevator with him to the twentyth floor.

    Came to the conference room an hour earlier, and they were the first to arrive. Mu Ziyi is no stranger to such an occasion. After entering the door, he slowly walked to the chair's dedicated seat and sat down on the long table in front of him, just below his chest. The belly that was firmly covered, hidden under the black coat, was tall and straight, but it was not easy to notice if you didn't look carefully.

    After letting Ye Qing move a chair and sit diagonally behind him, Mu Ziyi started to call again, but this time it was only one call. After hanging up, he put one hand on his forehead, closed his eyes and rested, while Ye Qing watched from behind. It was clear that his other hand, which was hidden under the coat, was clearly attached to his stomach and caressed. He was obviously tired, or maybe the child was kicking him again.

    Ye Qing can't do anything at this time, and can only be with 007 to keep an eye on Mu Ziyi's condition. If something goes wrong, he is... Even at the risk of disrupting today's event, he has to take Mu Ziyi's attention. Wing dragged home.

    Of course, Ye Qing wouldn't be so reckless unless it was necessary. Mu Ziyi attached great importance to today's affairs, and he didn't want to make Mu Ziyi unhappy.

    It didn't take long for a gorgeous lady in a neat suit to enter the conference room, it was Lin Lu, the secretary-general of the chairman who had not seen each other for a long time.

    After Lin Lu came over, he spread the documents he had brought in front of Mu Ziyi, while Mu Ziyi listened to Lin Lu's explanation, and signed the pen "Brush Brush", occasionally interspersing a few words. A sentence about the establishment of a gaming subsidiary.

    Since Ye Qing became Mu Ziyi's "personal assistant", all his thoughts were on taking care of his body, and the company's affairs had long ceased to be concerned, and the things the two of them were discussing were vague.

    Xu was afraid that Ye Qing would be bored, but Mu Ziyi suddenly turned his head and said to him: "You can go outside and walk around, there are many places in the hotel where you can pass the time, our meeting ends at eleven o'clock, so just come back then. ."

    Although Ye Qing was worried about Mu Ziyi's body, she thought that she was just an assistant, listening to the high-level affairs of the group, and it was a little bad, so she nodded, moved the chair she had been sitting on, and left the meeting. room.

    Although the person left, he was still worried, and told 007 not to be lazy, Haosheng monitored Mu Ziyi's status, and after reporting at any time, he breathed a sigh of relief and took the elevator down to the tenth floor of the hotel.

    The 10th to 15th floors of Senluo Hotel are all entertainment venues, shopping and watching movies, karaoke disco, bars and casinos are all available. From this, we can also see the strength of Huanda Group, which is fair and bright in the hotel. It is no easy task in China to open a casino here and get a business license.

    Ye Qing is not interested in gambling, and it is unrealistic to drink and dance. He is even less interested in shopping as a big man, so he bought a movie ticket and planned to spend the two hours in the theater.

    Movie tickets that usually only cost tens of dollars, but in the theater of this hotel, they can be sold for hundreds of dollars.

    Fortunately, the audio-visual effect of the theater is very good, and every seat is a massage chair. The film is the latest 3D blockbuster in Hollywood. The special effects and plots are very well made. Judging from the cost performance, this hundred yuan is not worth it. be wronged.

    Until the end of the movie, 007 was calm and peaceful. No news is good news, which means that there is no accident in Mu Ziyi.

    Seeing that the time was almost up, Ye Qing returned to the conference room on the twentieth floor, stood outside the door and glanced in. The meeting should have ended, but the people had not finished, and Mu Ziyi was surrounded by many people. , I don't know what I'm talking about.

    Ye Qing put her eyes on Mu Ziyi, and saw that his elbows were propped on the long table in front of him, his palms clenched his fists against his forehead, and he spoke slowly, sometimes nodding, sometimes frowning, for a while It looked like he couldn't get out of it.

    Ye Qing repeatedly confirmed from 007 that Mu Ziyi was okay, so she felt relieved and planned to stand at the door and wait for them to finish.

    After standing for a while, Mu Ziyi suddenly glanced at him, and then he didn't know what to say, and the people surrounding him said goodbye one after another, and in a blink of an eye, only Mu Ziyi was left in the entire conference room.

    Ye Qing walked up to him and asked softly, "I have been tossing all morning, can my body still bear it?"

    Mu Ziyi smiled at him, nodded lightly, indicating that he was fine, and said: "Afternoon There is another one, I'll go to the room to take a rest first." He said, handing him a frosted room card with gilding on a black background, "The room is on the 30th floor, after we go up, just ask the waiter to bring the lunch up. ."

    Seeing that he was in a hurry to go to the room to rest, Ye Qing knew that although his body was fine, he was still tired, so he followed him and went up the 30th floor together.

    There are only a few rooms on the entire 30th floor, which are obviously the highest-level presidential suites. After swiping the card into the room, Ye Qing, the "poor", was almost blinded by everything in front of him. What kind of fairy treatment!

    Fortunately, he still remembered that Mu Ziyi was tired, so he quickly took off the coat wrapped around him for him, helped him to lie down on the bed, and stuffed some soft pillows on his back and between his legs, took off his shoes and took a look. , both feet are already a little swollen.