Mu Ziyi remembered how hard Ye Qing was rubbing his stomach in the car last night. He couldn't help shaking, and subconsciously wanted to refuse, because the strength was really not small, even he... could not bear it.

    However, thinking of the skillful movements of Ye Qing's subordinates, and guessing that he may have done it often during his internship in the hospital, he knew that those few movements were beneficial to him. After a short pause, he finally nodded and let him be Move around your belly.

    Seeing that he had agreed, Ye Qing didn't delay. She put her hands on his belly, and pressed the acupoints heavily.

    Although Mu Ziyi had been prepared in his heart, the sudden pressure on his stomach still made him suffer, so he gritted his teeth and turned his head to endure it.

    The moment just now was just the beginning, and then, a series of forces that hurt him into the bone marrow followed one after another. In order not to show any strangeness, he tried his best to hold his breath, unwilling to let his breathing be heavy, and the fine sweat drops also Cover the forehead again.

    Although Ye Qing saw it in his eyes, there was nothing he could do. Mu Ziyi's unusually forbidding temperament could be persuaded by a few words.

    After finally pressing it, Mu Ziyi lay on the soft chair and rested for a while. After he was relieved, he buttoned up his pajamas, stood up, and slowly moved back to the bedroom with his back.

    During the whole process, there was not a word between him and Ye Qing.

    On Ye Qing's side, as long as the child is safe, he will feel at ease.

    When facing Mu Ziyi, he could only try his best to keep him safe and sound and help him give birth to a child safely. As for the psychological aspect, he was really powerless. In the final analysis, it was an accident, and he himself was just a "passerby". , it is not good to be too close, and it is difficult for him to take care of it when it is far away.

    Besides, Mu Ziyi didn't give him a chance to get close at all. Last night, he managed to soften a little bit, but today it's back to the same, even more indifferent. Ye Qing had used a lot of tricks before to make him willing to give birth to the child in his womb. In this matter, he did not want to use any means.

    Then again, they are two people who have no feelings, and there is no such thing as means or means.

    After thinking about it in a mess, Mu Ziyi has disappeared.

    Ye Qing stood on the spot and shook her head helplessly. She also returned to the fourth floor and quietly opened the bedroom door to a gap. She saw Mu Ziyi was lying on the bed resting on his side. On the stomach, I don't know if I am closing my eyes and resting, or I have fallen asleep.

    Seeing this, Ye Qing closed the door lightly, took the elevator to the first floor, called Ma Feng, agreed the time and place to meet, retrieved the newly issued driver's license, took the key, and drove the car. left the villa.

    Mu Ziyi, who was lying on the side of the bed, was not actually asleep. When he heard Ye Qing closing the door and leaving, he opened his eyes with endless complex colors.

    He couldn't tell what was wrong with him, and it wasn't that he was rejecting Ye Qing. In the past few months, Ye Qing had been by his side every day, taking care of him with all his heart, and he was not without feelings.

    This young man in his twenties was just a sophomore student. If he hadn't had a rough life, he would probably still be a child cared for by his parents, but Ye Qing had so many things on his shoulders.   

      On that night at the World Star Club, he accidentally plotted against Ye Qing and forcibly involved Ye Qing in this matter. What happened afterward was even more unthinkable, even he could hardly bear it, not to mention Ye Qing.

      A man of his age.    

     But Ye Qing has always acted very calmly. The bearer of the "responsibility" that belongs to him has to attend classes and practice in the hospital at the same time. When he gets home, he has to take care of him. Everything is handled in an orderly manner. 

      Because he was pregnant with this child, he sometimes felt uncomfortable and unhappy in his heart, so he couldn't help but take out his anger at Ye Qing, and he often spoke coldly to him.    

     When Ye Qing faced him, she always had a smile on her face, agreed to all his requests, took care of him... and their children, without a single complaint, such a person... such a person ...really disgusting.    

     Although he has always been honest with Ye Qing, he saw that his belly was growing day by day, and the child's presence became stronger and stronger. There were moments in his heart that he wanted to let Ye Qing stay.   

      If it was him, he would definitely take good care of this child!    

     But this morning, after Ye Qing answered the phone call, he realized that he didn't know him at all. What was his life like? Who are his friends? What he likes... is it a man?    

      He doesn't know anything about this! The more he thought about this, the more he didn't know what to do in his heart, so when he was upset, he became more indifferent to Ye Qing, and subconsciously excluded him from touching him.  

      As if knowing that he was upset, the child in his belly kicked him lightly, Mu Ziyi came back to his senses, reached out and rubbed his restless belly, mocking himself for thinking too much.

    When did he become so indecisive?

    Since he has decided to give birth to a child, he will no longer have any contact with Ye Qing, then he will do what he says. Can he still not be able to raise this child by himself?

    That Ye Qing was just a child herself!

    Thinking like this, drowsiness gradually came, and Mu Ziyi fell asleep in a daze. However, even though he fell asleep, his palms were still subconsciously covering his bulging belly.

    Ye Qing and Ma Feng met at a nearby large supermarket. In the past few months, the two have been able to talk a few words. .

    Ma Feng was very colorful, and he never asked anything about Mu Ziyi. In this way, Ye Qing was also very happy and didn't bother to make up nonsense.

    Although this place is in the outer suburbs, there are many villas nearby. The people living in it are all rich and expensive families. All kinds of goods in the supermarket are very complete. Ye Qing bought some fresh vegetables, fruits, meat and eggs according to the plan. I specially purchased a few foods that are good for pregnant people, and I plan to go back and make soup for Mu Ziyi.

    The child has been more than six months old, and Mu Ziyi has no flesh on his hands and feet except for his stomach.

    In the next few days, the shepherd must lie in bed to cultivate, Ye Qing planned to take this opportunity to make up for him, not to make the child fat, but let the child's birth lose weight.

    In this way, it can be regarded as a little compensation for Mu Ziyi!