Prologue: Welcome to the Court

"To be the best you have to fight for it. To win a throne you have to earn it. To wear a crown you must gain respect and to sit on the throne? It means you won." -Rhena Han

Welcome to middle school where the social hierarchy determines just where you get to stand and who you get to decide is a friend or if they are your enemy. In that environment, your uniform, bag, family past friends, skills and talents anything and everything will be used to judge you and give you your place in that part of life. Now imagine never being in that environment and then all of a sudden being dropped into the most elite of schools and now in that dog eat dog world you now have to figure out how to survive on your own.

When I say I fought to wear this crown that sits on my head i mean it. I wasn't exactly the most outgoing or the most zealous of the student body nor was i the most popular by any means however I wasn't about to sit back and let myself become a play thing, a pawn to anyone else ever again. I sat back for 7 years and let whatever happen after I failed but I wasn't about to do it again. Nothing could ever be worse than that, in fact this challenge I took pride in.

If there's one thing I know it's that king's like order and dislike when it's disrupted and  there was about to be one massive disruption to land in their court and I wanted to see just how well they would handle my challenge.

Welcome to the new era of this royal court where a rook dares go head to head with the two Kings and comes out on the other end the ruler herself leaving only one standing at her side and the other just an ex that is a whisper of a knight. Don't underestimate the one who starts off playing chess then graduates to playing Shogi. After all in Shogi the one that becomes the ruler is the most important piece.