Chapter 8

Ariana's POV-

Going to school is like going to Satan's home. It's terrible in all ways possible. While Alex and I were walking to the office, we heard the late bell ring. Just great. Late on our first day. 

Alex knocked on the principal's door as we got to it.

"Come in," the principal said as we walked in.

"Now, why are you here?" The principal asked in a sharp tone. He was rude.

"Okay, first thing old man, you will not disrespect my brother and I. Got it? Second of all, we're new if you can't tell, and we need our timetables," I replied coldly. He looked stunned at what I just said, while Alex was just standing there laughing.

"I will be calling your guardian, miss..?"

"Ariana. Ariana Realano," I said with a smirk. He immediately looked scared.

"I-i'm so s-sorry, Miss R-Realano," he said as he gave us our timetables.

"Have a good day, Mr..?" Alex said.

"Noah, you can call me Noah," he said with a fake smile. I smirked. We were going to our first class because we had the EXACT same schedule.

"Aren't you excited Ari?" Alex asked me as I rolled my eyes in reply.

"School is too easy. If you actually tried you would see that," I told him. He rolled his eyes at my statement.

"It's not my fault you're the smart twin," he said nonchalantly as I rolled my eyes again, shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah, I could teach you a thing or 2 in school if you want me to," I told him as we reached our first class with help from maps around the school. We both took a deep breath before knocking on the door. We heard a small "come in" and we pushed the door open.

"And who might you be?" The teacher asked.

"The new students," Alex replied.

"Okay, could you introduce yourself to the class?" She asked. This girl is starting to get on my nerves. I don’t know why, but I’m easily irritable today. We shared a look, saying I'll speak because he has a bit of anxiety.

"We are Ariana and Alexander Realano, we are clearly twins. So, don't mess with us and we won't mess with you," I spoke, both of our faces void of emotion. As soon as I finished the class broke out in whispers.

"Does anyone have any questions?" The teacher asked. A girl raised her hand.

"Are you guys actually twins, or is that just an act?" She asked. Alex and I shared a look.

"Why the flip would we pretend to be twins?" He asked.

"I don't know. People do it," she replied.

"See? We are going to make this girl an example of messing with us," I said. I pointed at her.

"You are going to come with us, right now. Don't worry, we won't hurt you, we just need to have a little chat. Unless you want us to have this chat in front of the whole class," Alex threatened.

"Let's start here," she replied, her eyes wide in fear.

"Okay, fine with us," he said as we shared a sinister look.They won’t be expecting this

"Our brothers are Brian, Mark, and Reese,Realano and we own this school. So don't get on our bad side. Just for your information," I said. The class's faces were priceless. Even the teacher was scared. It’s also known we’re part of the Mafia in this part of town. That’s probably why.

"We will be sitting down now," Alex said, pulling my hand towards the back.

"Haha that was funny, Ari," Alex whispered sarcastically.

"Well, at least we won't have to deal with bullies now," I said, justifying my actions. He nodded in agreement.

This is going to be a long day.

At lunch we sat down at the back of the cafeteria. A group of kids approached us. There was a Blondie. She spoke.

"Hey, I heard you guys are the Realano's little brother and sister?" Blondie asked.

"Yeah, what's it to you?" I asked her. She looked shocked by my response.

"Umm...I'm your brother's ex? Ring a bell?" She said. Tanya. I should've known that the conniving biscuit would try to get back with Reese. I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh. Tanya, go away. I'm not putting a good word in for you with Reese, Mike or Brian ever. Especially after you flipping cheated on him! Along with what you did to us?! Flip off!" I exclaimed, raising my voice at her. Alex and Tanya along with her group of Blondies looked shocked at what I just said.

"Anything else?" I asked. She shook her head and walked off. Alex turned to me after a moment with an amused smile.

"Good job twinny! You were incredible!" Alex said.

"Aww! Thanks twinny! I appreciate it!" I said.

The day was gone before I knew it, and we were on the bus to go home. Today was a long day. When I got in the house, I said hi to everybody, did my homework, and fell asleep. Today was mentally and physically exhausting.

Hewo my peepsspspspspspsss! I'm so sorry I couldn't update the last few days, I have been very busy. :/ It made me sad, but... ya know, you gotta do what you gotta do.

So....

Umm...

Anyone else like bananas and peanut-butter?

ALSO, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY! It makes me so happy to see people are actually reading it! :D

Have an amazing day, my peeps! <3