Chapter 1

Alexander's POV-

Okay, so you're probably wondering (not) where my life is now. But being honest, it's pretty crazy. I'm warning you.

So, since I was 4 my parents died in a so-called 'car crash'. Ariana and I don't believe that for a second. I honestly don't know what to think. *Cue the eye roll* I know they're lying. 

"Alex..?"

I shake my head, again, I zoned out. Gosh. Absorbed in my thoughts..again.

"Yeah?" I replied, more as a question. I think I’m having a bad day. She’s getting on my nerves for no reason at all.

"Were you listening? I asked you which outfit I should choose for school tomorrow!" Ariana exclaimed, quite annoyed might I add.

"Umm..-"

"I'm waiting, dearest brother of mine!"

I rolled my eyes at her reply. We both know that if she wasn't my twin, she'd be 6 feet under right now.

"Ariana, you know I'm not good with fashion stuff, go ask Reese or Mike!" I groaned out, making her huff, rolling her eyes in annoyance. Oh, I see why she’s getting on my nerves now. 

"Ugh! Fine! This is becoming a habit of yours! I know I get annoying, but you don't have to show it every freaking day!" Ariana says, annoyed at me. How the heck is that supposed to work?

"How do you know that?" I said in disbelief of how well she knows me. I know what she's gonna say. 'It's a twin thing' or whatever.

"Firstly, because you just told me. Secondly, because it's a twin thing, twinny!" Ariana exclaims. Yep, getting on my nerves. You can leave now.

Ariana walks out of my room with her clothes and I guess tries to find Mike or Reese. Thank goodness. I'm bored anyway so I simply sit on my bed and stare at the wall. Very interesting… nothing's changed.

Ariana's POV-

Alexander really gets on my nerves. I was just talking to him for 20 minutes and wasn't listening! How annoying. He has a habit of doing that. I think he insulted my fashion sense by doing so. Who am I kidding? I have zero fashion sense, whatsoever. I decided since Reese is better fashion-wise I'd find him first. Then again, anybody could have a better fashion-sense than me.

"Reese! Reese! Where are you? It's an emergency!" I shouted.

All I hear is... nothing. He's working again. Isn't that the only thing he does besides eat, cook, and sleep? Not to mention he never gives his goodbyes. Nevermind, maybe Micheal could help?

"Mike! Where are you? I need your help!" I shouted again.

"In my room, you little piece of shi-"

"Don't finish that! Don't forget the money jar Mike!"

I'm lucky I'm his favorite sibling. Otherwise, I'd be 8 feet under the ground by now...alive. Moving on from those dark thoughts…

"What do you want, Ari?" I scoffed.

"What I need is someone with fashion sense! Who is not you! So, where is Reese?" I questioned, already knowing the answer. A wave of amusement passed through his eyes as I insulted him. Of course, playfully...for all he knows. 

"I don't know, is he out, I dunno, working?" Mike asked sarcastically.

"Not like I figured that out already.”

“Geez, sis. What’s up with you?”

“Not answering that. Stay out of my business, and it’s supposed to be friendly banter from you, which I’m not getting.”

"No, I agree, and, I don't know where Reese is, so, I will be helping you. What do you need?"

Nooooooo! Why did I have to get stuck with the as- *cough* *cough* butthole?!

"Fine! Only because you have some fashion sense. Which outfit is better?" I asked, eager to get this out of the way. I hate dresses, so I'm not wearing one. There's a reason I only chose a pair of jeans, a hoodie and a T-shirt for each outfit.

of jeans, a hoodie and a T-shirt for each outfit.

"Umm, the one on the right," He says.

"Okay! Thanks big bro!" I yell, walking out of his room.

Now that's out of the way, I need to find Alex. Where could that bit- *cough* Excuse me. As I was saying, where did that biscuit go?

(Mike) Micheal's POV-

‘She’s lucky she’s my sister,’ I think as I dial Reese's number.

"Reese! Where the heck are you?! Did you even bother to say bye? Ari just came in here for fashion advice! That's your thing!" I exclaimed in one breath as he picked up. 

I heard a huff of air before he replied. Was he laughing?!

"Breathe, Micheal. Breathe," Reese says calmly.

"I'm working. Getting these final debts paid is really gonna help us. Got any marketing ideas?" Reese asked.

"Umm, you know the twins are usually good with this stuff. Call them and see how it goes," I say knowing they're both in a bad mood today. "Oh! And good luck! You'll need it!" I spoke as I muttered the last part under my breath.

"Okay? Thanks, I guess," Reese says, he seems confused. Of course..he would never say that. I hung up the phone to hear Ariana screaming at Alexander. What'd he do now?

Hewo my peeps! It's your favorite author, here! (Not)

So, how are you doing today?

*Clears throat* This is the official rewrite of The Twins, and I hope you enjoy it! :)

Amirah911, I promise, I am NOT neglecting the book that I'm rewriting for you, I wanted to repost this so that people could sort of see my writing style now. This was edited FOREVER ago, as in months, and I felt I should republish it before I published it in real life so that if people felt I needed to add something, I could. I apologize if this makes you upset.

Without further a due, here you are:

Have an amazing day my peeps! <3