Chapter 16 - Chakra Control and Body Conditioning

Start from the beginning

+1 STAMINA

Skill Basic Body conditioning's level has risen by one.

Once both his CP and SP had fallen below 5 he went to the tree and sat down and meditated. By the time he was done almost an hour had passed since he started the morning training.

"Come on Daichi. Let's get something to eat." Kensei invited him to breakfast. He quickly ate the food and went back to training.

There were many ideas in his head. How to improve on the leaf concentration technique and take it to the next level. It would be crucial to his growth. If his training ideas worked it would be a tremendous boost to his strength.

He could even slightly increase the speed of his training. But he decided to take it one step at a time. He knew that without a strong foundation he wouldn't be able to stand tall for long. So he made the choice to try those methods out once his stats got a little bit higher.

He kept training non stop till 1 past noon. Alternating between chakra control and physical conditioning. He put himself through several variations of different exercises. And as a result, his different stats and skill have increased.

Due to the continued physical training, you have obtained +2 VIT

Due to successful control of your body and senses, you have obtained +3 DEX

Due to continued chakra training, you have obtained +2 CHK

Due to the continued physical training, you have obtained +1 STR

Due to the continued physical training, you have obtained +1 AGI

+3 STAMINA

Skill Basic Body conditioning's level has risen by two.

Skill Meditate's level has risen by two.

Skill Lesser chakra affinity's level has risen by one.

Skill Lesser chakra regeneration's level has risen by three.

Skill Chakra Manipulation's level has risen by one.

Skill Leaf concentration technique's level has risen by Two.

Daichi looked at all the different notifications he ignored before piled up. Looking through them he couldn't help but be happy. An incredible stat growth in the span of half a day.

But he knew it wouldn't be like this for long. Once his stats crossed a certain threshold it would be difficult to raise them by training alone. He would need to rely on level ups and stat points.

'Status.'

Name : Daichi Hekima (The Gamer)

Class : Civilian

Age : 5

Title : Capable Child, Explorer

Level : 5 (665/1700)

HP : 510

CP : 437

SP : 350

Primary Stats

Strength - 12

Vitality - 11

Dexterity - 8

Agility - 12

Intelligence - 18

Chakra - 9