Chapter 16 - Chakra Control and Body Conditioning

Beginne am Anfang

'But if I take into account my regen skill then I get roughly 20 CP per minute. And if I meditate, then that increases to roughly 36 per minute. So in my current state once I'm completely out of chakra it'll take 9 minutes to refill my chakra.'

'I need to decrease the cost of the technique and improve my chakra volume.'

Daichi mentally closed the blue holographic boxes and returned to training. He took the leaf again and placed it on his forehead and concentrated.

He continued for 30 seconds before his chakra ran out and the leaf fell.

Skill Leaf concentration technique's level has risen by one.

Due to continued chakra training, you have obtained +1 CHK

He then entered the meditative state. He calmed his mind and focused on his chakra. Ignoring the system messages that occasionally popped up he continued to meditate. After about 10 minutes he opened his eyes.

Skill Lesser chakra regeneration's level has risen by one.

Skill Meditate's level has risen by one.

Now that his CP bar was full he took the leaf and repeated the control exercise. This time he was able to last roughly 43 seconds.

Skill Leaf concentration technique's level has risen by one.

Daichi decided it was time to switch training. He got up and started stretching.

"So you're starting your physical exercises huh... That's good." Kensei said to him.

"Yeah. I want to concentrate on both my chakra and body. I read that physical training after one has exhausted their chakra yields more results."

"That's true. Physical training increases one's stamina and strength but if you're training while you have access to your full reserves it won't help you much. You'll definitely get stronger but not by a great margin. One has to train everyday for a long while to see significant results with training like that."

Daichi nodded, listening to his grandpa's words.

"But if you train after you've used up most of your chakra then the muscles will force your body to create more chakra. This in turn strengthens and expands your chakra coils. This type of training is more efficient but it will hurt. If you train using this method then by the end of the day, your body will feel like it's on fire."

Kensei stopped and looked at the boy. "Are you sure about this Daichi?" He was slightly concerned that the boy might be pushing too hard from the very beginning.

"I'll be fine gramps. I know the risks." Daichi's confident voice stopped any protests from Kensei.

Daichi had almost the same idea for his training and he had one secret advantage over everyone else. He was going to completely exhaust his chakra and stamina by doing control and physical training and then maximizing the meditative skill. 'With my Gamer's Body I can heal and recover much faster than everybody else.'

Once he was done with the stretches he got down to start his 50 set push ups....

As he reached the last of set,

Due to the continued physical training, you have obtained +1 STR

His stat slightly increased. He changed positions and started a set of 50 squats. His agility stat also went up by 1 by the time he completed it.

Due to the continued physical training, you have obtained +1 AGI

Daichi slowly started to jog around the house. His stamina points were at the low end now. He was going to push his body and increase as many stats and skills as he could.