284: Tsunade (1)*

Start from the beginning

"Yes, don't worry, they can't see it unless I want them to." Lady Luck said, nudging closer to him and hugging his arm. "Mhm, I missed your scent."

"..."

Neji didn't like how she took over Tsunade's body, but he couldn't point it out either. After all, it was him who (knowingly) made her mad and then tried to console her.

"Heh. If you are worried about this Tsunade child, there is no need. She is still conscious. She's seeing, hearing, and experiencing what I am. For now, she's a passenger of her own body~" Lady Luck said, leaning over to bite his ear, as Neji stiffened.

Her touch had a level of... finesse to it that others couldn't compare.

Lady Luck spoke again, "She's quite cooperative, this girl. Mhm, she's worried if we will do 'that' or not. She wants to be in charge of the body if that happens."

Neji blinked.

"...Is that so?"

"Duh. I think you were dragging it out with her. She already handed herself over to you when she came running to you while leaving Konoha behind. "

"Mhm..."

"She has lots of questions, too. Like why is Shizune stroking your cock while trying to seem like she is focused on the movie." Lady Luck giggled. "You answered none of her questions yet. She is somewhat mad because of that. 'He has time to watch movies, but not talk to me privately?'--> that's what she thinks of this situation."

"Ah... right." Neji cleared his throat. "But didn't we talk about it before?"

"It was a brief talk, remember? You just said you were collecting priestesses. Then you found Anko in the wilderness and so had to stop the chat."

"Ah..."

No... Not that you are obliged to tell me in detail."

A gentler, softer voice replied, though it sounded a bit grumpy as well.

Turning to his left again, Neji noticed the woman's eyes had become golden for an instant– indicating Tsunade had taken charge.

"Idiot."

"..."

Tsunade grumbled and immediately the mischievous red eyes reappeared.

"Such a bad boy. Shouldn't you stop watching this third-class movie and go out to talk with her? Take her out to a mountain top, show her the stars in the sky, and talk things out with her."

Neji spanked her in the butt for trying to tell him what to do, making her moan sweetly in his ears. Though she soon realised her mistake and looked at him with a cute frown.

"How brazen."

"I know right?"

After giving her a mocking smirk, Neji turned to Shizune– startling her as she withdrew her hand from his crotch– and kissed her on the lips.

"Ah..."

Then he pushed her back a bit and stood up, yanking Lady Luck with him which made her gasp.

A moment later, Neji vanished in thin air with her.

* * *

Shizune blinked twice at what just happened before sighing.

'What is that idiot up to this time...'

Sighing again, she turned to the other Neji remaining on the couch and found him making small chats with the two girls.

'Look at him happily chatting even though he just left me alone.'