233: Eight Gates!

If you want to read 25+ chapters ahead or support me, go to: patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 233: Eight Gates!

"Youth! I never thought of using Shadow Clones to train like this!"

"Guy-sensei, it's not as if you have enough chakra to do this anyway. That's probably why you never cared to think."

Guy, Lee, Tenten, and Hanabi watched as 100 of Neji's clones all activated up to Fourth Gates simultaneously.

Neji now had 100,700 MP, so he had more than enough energy to cast these many clones without any worry, and since shadow clones carried over bloodline power, their Draconic High Human race made them durable enough to withstand the opening of Four gates. These clones also weren't under his Gamer's Body or Mind, so they were training individually, and once the clones would be cast off, they would all return experience to Neji.

That's what happened a few hours later.

Today, the 4th day after Neji started training for Eight Gates, Guy had returned. Just after returning, he taught Neji how to open up to the Fourth Gates.

[Skill: Eight Gates (Active)

Level: 36

Details: The user uses this technique to Limit the flow of chakra within his body. Normally, one can use no more than 20% of their body's full potential, that's the brain's way of protecting the individual from harming their body through overexertion. With training, individuals can learn to remove these limiters, referred to as "opening" the gates.

With each opened gate, the user is given access to more and more of their body's chakra, thus increasing their physical strength and speed. With the 8th Gate open, the user has 100% access to his chakra.

When a gate is opened, n% potential is unlocked on top of the base 20%.

Accessible Potential in 1st Gate: 20+3%Accessible Potential in 2nd Gate: 23+4%Accessible Potential in 3rd Gate: 27+5%Accessible Potential in 4th Gate: 32+8%

**In total, the user receives an additional 20% access to his potential when activated up to Fourth Gate! Since the "Base Form" is 20% potential, another 20% means the stats have increased by 2 times! This amplification applies to STR, END, DEX, INT, and WIS!

**User is unable to utilise Chakra/Mana for anything else while the gates are activated.]

With the Eight Gates open, in total it should give him 5x his base stats. That, mixed with the stat boost he gets in partial dragon and full dragon transformations, he was a terrible foe to encounter indeed.

Normally, "Martial Arts" like this were counted on the Proficiency page, where it would stop once it reached 100% mastery. However, after the system levelled up once its countless restrictions were taken over, all the Proficiency was translated to skills.

===

|Proficiency turned skills- (10)|

Mixed-Martial-Arts (Active) - Level 96Kung-Fu (Active) - Level 87Taekwondo (Active) - Level 79Krav Maga (Active) - Level 74Kickboxing (Active) - Level 71Judo (Active) - Level 69Muay Thai (Active) - Level 67Boxing (Active) - Level 63Cooking (Active) - Level 59Swimming (Active) - Level 54

===

As Neji huffed while sitting on his butt, sweating heavily as he absorbed all the memories from the dispersed 500 clones, Guy looked at Neji while scratching his chin. "I know you were physically strong from the start, but still. To learn four Gates in a day... even though you cheated, it's something unheard of!"