229: Training (1)

If you want to read 25+ chapters ahead or support me, go to: patreon.com/Master4thWall

—-

Chapter 229: Training (1)

"Huh?" Tenten rubbed the back of her neck, standing on the door of her house. "Really? But why? You know, I am not a Taijutsu artist. I don't like doing Guy-sensei's t-training either, they hurt my body the next day."

"Really? A shame." Neji shook his head. "I was planning to bathe in the Hyuga hot springs with you and Hanabi once we were done training. A shame indeed. Looks like Hanabi and I will have to bathe alone."

Both Tenten and Hanabi's ears perked up at that, the latter's eyes lighting up while the former blinked repeatedly.

Tenten soon smiled awkwardly at Neji. "Uh, I just remembered, yeah recently my body has been feeling lazy. A l-little exercise is probably for the better."

Neji smiled. "Agreed. We will be waiting, so go and dress up expecting a lot of sweating."

Tenten nodded and ran inside her house and Neji chatted with a pouting Hanabi while watching Tenten's with his Lord's Eye to make sure she didn't run into any accident while changing her clothes.

—-

Tenten came out wearing dark sweat pants and a sleeveless black top. Hanabi blinked seeing that, glancing at her kimono outfit.

"You're gonna sweat a lot, Hanabi." Neji said.

"You didn't tell me to change~" Hanabi complained, glancing at Neji.

"Hehe, little Hanabi you should have expected a lot of sweating the moment training was mentioned. Your fault." Tenten said, smiling proudly.

"I am not little! Also, even Onii-sama is wearing his usual outfit." Hanabi said and watched Neji grin playfully as he snapped his fingers and his clothes changed. "...Not fair! You are cheating!"

"Hey, calm down. It's okay. I think I have some female clothes close to your size." Neji said. Watching her narrow her eyes. "Don't ask why I have them, I just do. So, you want to?"

"...Sure." Hanabi nodded slowly.

—-

"Hey, it's too loose around my chest." Hanabi complained as Neji and the team made their way towards Training Ground 3. Hanabi was wearing black short sweat pants that hugged her butt tightly, however the black top she was wearing wasn't so tight. It was loose, rather. "Whose clothes are these anyway..."

"Why do you insist on them being someone else's clothes? I might have just made them." Neji asked in curiosity, wearing black clothes and a dark tank top himself, making the whole team a match.

"I wonder. Maybe because there's a lingering female scent on it?" Hanabi asked dryly. "Haah, if you don't want to say it, then forget it."

Hanabi was right. That was Momo's workout outfit that Neji once put in his inventory because he was too impatient to undress her in the usual manner. Neji actually had lots of female clothes in his inventory that he had put in this manner and forgot to take out later on.

"Ok fine, it's a girl's outfit. She's my best friend. I will introduce you two someday." Neji said as both Hanabi and Tenten's ears twitched at the word 'best friend'. All of a sudden, Tenten looked more interested than Hanabi. "You know what, maybe you have met her before. She has black hair, and looks like this-" Neji took out two photos from his inventory and showed them Momo's picture in her two hairstyles. "Ever seen her before?"