Enter Victor Creed AKA Sabertooth

Here's the next chapter, enjoy guys.

=======================================================

I woke up the next morning, coming out of the master bedroom, and started the coffee pot, putting coffee grounds in it that were french vanilla flavored, and the sweet vanilla smell littered the home, and I heard a door ker-chak, and turn to the direction it came from, seeing Loki was up, and I turn to focus on my task, still upset he insinuated that Elliot was going to kidnap me when I visited my family for the funeral we had, and I didn't want to face Loki right now, but he walked up to me inhaling the sweet aroma of the coffee being made.

"May I have a cup once it is finished?"
Loki asked me, and I look up at him, and I nod, not speaking to him, and I grabbed an extra cup from the shelf above me, and set it down for him.
"Are you still sour in what I told you about Elliot?"
Loki asked, bringing up things about Elliot.

"Elliot may have sexually assaulted me in the past, but I doubt he could've kidnapped me and bring me to whoever is after me."
I tell Loki, and Loki sighs, him shaking his head.

"Luv, you have no idea who Elliot was, and just by hearing the phone call with my magic, as he approached your family's home, I knew you were in danger."
Loki says to me, and his green eyes met my own gray eyes.

"Then our relationship was fake, which I had a feeling it was."
I say to him.
"No wonder he sexually assaulted me in the relationship."

"I never thought he did such a thing.
I am glad I killed him.
He would have tracked you down and not stop until his mission was carried out."
Loki says to me.

"Killing him?!
Why are you glad?!
That's a human life!"
I say to Loki harshly.

"Why defend the bloody man?!
He hurt you!
Violated you!
You should loathe him!"
Loki snapped at me.
"I would never harm you in that way, never harm a hair on your beautiful green head!"

"I'm not defending him!
I think it's wrong to take a life!"
I snap back at him.

"Well sweetheart, the world does not work in your favor, and death results in protecting a person."
Loki says to me rather snidely yet sarcastically.

I look to his hips noticing green and black blades on holsters.
"When did you get weaponry?"

"I have had them hidden from Stark, and grabbed them as we left my cell.
They are to protect you."
Loki says to me.

"So you duel wield?"
I ask him.

Loki nods.
"Is that a problem?
I could leave and let the people who are after you kidnap you, but I will not do so."

"That's not the problem.
The problem is, you could harm innocent people if you mistake them for the enemy."
I tell Loki.

"You think so little of me, so much so I would harm an innocent granny if I could, but nay I will not.
All you are doing is spouting utter rubbish over idiotic fears."
Loki retorts back at me.

"How can I not be terrified of you?!
You killed Elliot, and you caused a catastrophic event in New York?!
How could I not be afraid?!"
I say to him rather snidely.
"For all I know you could betray my trust."

"That I will not do.
I would be a man possessed if I in fact do so."
Loki retorts gently back at me, him calm.

"I don't know if I can trust you, hell Mister Stark barely trusts you."
I tell Loki honestly as the coffee pot beeped that it was done making the french vanilla coffee, and I pour me a cup and him his cup.