Hidden File and Out Of Mind

Here's the next chapter......

=============================================================================

I got up at 5:30am in the morning and got ready for the day, showering and dressing in a ACDC black and red shirt, and black jean bootie shorts, and long gray and black knee socks, and red converse shoes, and grabbed my purse, my phone, and decided to talk with Mister Stark later, and I decided to go and clock in for my job.
The clock in area was on the second floor, which I went to the second floor clocking in, then as I was eating cookies and cream pop tarts, I go down to the cavern prison area, which was on the last floor, I walk into chaos.

A man was being held back by Thor that was Bruce Banner, and Bruce Banner was starting to turn green, that is until Thor calmed him down, and Bruce was breathing hard, his skin turning back to it's normal color, making me wonder if he's an alien too?
But I decided to carefully walk up, and ask.
"What's going on?"

Thor looked to me, giving me a nervous sheepish smile.
"Loki is in a foul mood today, taking it out on Banner here."

"I can see that, and why are you two here?
Do you have clearance?"
I ask as I wiggled my card key at them I took out between my big breasts in my shirt, then put it back in that area, and I saw Thor get flustered I did that.

"We have clearance."
Bruce turned to me, holding out his identification card, that is a card key, and scans places we can go with them.

I nod, confirming Bruce wasn't lying.
"If Loki is agitated then do not visit him.
I am in charge of him since like yesterday, and agitating him more will only cause problems for both of you."

I look up, and Loki had his pants down, and pressing his ass against the front viewing glass of his cell, and flipping me off.
I sigh at his behavior, showing he has no manners.
He quickly pulled his leather black pants up, tucking them in order, then pulled an  eyelid down, sticking his tongue at me, but I'm glad Bruce didn't see Loki doing this, or Bruce may turn green again, and I don't know what happens if he turns fully green.

"Why was Bruce turning green?"
I ask Thor.

"The other guy comes out when I'm mad."
Bruce answers me.

"The other guy?
Do you have a multiple personality disorder?"
I ask him, raising a dark brow, folding my arms to my chest.

"It's kinda like that, but I turn into a big mean green destructive guy."
Bruce says to me.

"Who can destroy Loki's cell, called Hulk."
Thor finished what Bruce says to me.

This was hard to believe, but I literally saw Bruce turn green, so I'll believe it for now, furthermore it seems Loki is still up to no good, and trying to get Bruce angry so he'll turn green, and into this Hulk person, and destroy his cell, so he can escape, so he's become particularly desperate to escape.

"You two should go back to where you came from, your jobs, and I'll do my job."
I tell them both, ordering them around, since I am in charge of the prisoner Loki.

Thor sighs at me.
"We will go.
You are rather bossy."

"I have to be so he cannot escape his cell, cause it's my job to.
I don't want to fail at my job and be fired for it."
I tell Thor.

Especially a job that pays 50,000 dollars monthly, so no I don't want to lose this job at all or I'll personally beat my own ass if I do.
This job is the only job I had pay that's so much money, but has risks, which I found out the risks last night, which I'll report to Mister Stark later, but right now I gotta make sure these two leave this area if Loki is trying to piss them both off, especially Bruce who can lose his temper quickly, and turn into a mean big green machine of destruction, which Bruce and Thor honestly told me about, and I don't need Loki escaping from a prison cell that's destroyed by Bruce.