Spotting A Weakness

Here's the next chapter.......

Enjoy.....

============================================================================

A hella cold chill went down my spine like a brick falling and clattering to the ground, and it made me jerk a little, me getting a terrible feeling at this point, as I sat down and sipped my caffiene liquid courage, and then pull out from the sack an egg McMuffin, and two breakfast burritos, and I was glad that Bruce realized I do have a big appetite, and I guess he read my body language like I do other people with my job.

This job, is I'll admit the most dangerous life risking job I've ever had, and I've been shanked by a prisoner in a maximum security prison before, and had to be in the hospital for it to recover, and lost a kidney due to it, and only have one kidney functioning at the moment, and had a tetanus shot because the shank was homemade.
I was out of commission for months on end, but then went back to that prison, where seriously enough was enough, when I was caught in the middle of two inmates fighting, and thrown through a table, breaking the table at chow time.
That was the most violent prison I worked at, and it don't compare in working with Loki, cause I've handled worse.
Loki, Mister Stark mentioned had caused the alien invasion incident in New York, opening a portal so aliens could come here to our planet, and the aliens devastated New York, including destroyed many lives, thus Loki is quite dangerous, and to take note that his strength last night was not human at all, in how he restrained me, it was hard to get free, that is until I used all my strength to kick him in the shin and balls to escape, and by how Loki was eyeing me, he was still very unhappy about the events last night, eyeing me in an angry predatory gaze, his green eyes alit in a firey tethered gaze upon me, locked on me as a target, that I know for sure he'll get me back for kicking him in the balls last night.

I finally spoke up, asking with much sarcasm in my voice, making it flavorful and spicy to my tone.
"How's your balls?
I kicked them pretty hard last night."
I bit into a breakfast burrito, and chew my bite well, staring back at him in my chair.

"Very sore."
He replied, his voice a low rumble, as if he's trying to control his rage from me bringing up the incident.

"You'll survive if they lose function."
I say to him, and I saw his eyebrow on the right tick.

"If they lose function you shall be bloody  responsible for it."
He replied, and again his voice was in a low rumble, and his hands were still clasped together, him staring at me, his elbows bent on the table he sat at, and him in the chair that he's sitting by the table.

"Hardly, it was your fault I kicked your balls, when you tried to steal my card key."
I retort back, and he looked like he was trying to tamper down his temper, as he I saw clench his jaw, and frowning deeply.
"You'll get wrinkles if you scowl that much."
I say to him.

"I would live longer than you, since I am a god, and not human."
Loki counters, and I remember what Bruce said, and then remembered this man was legitly Loki The God Of Mischief I did a paper on, along with his brother Thor and father Odin, including his mother Frigga for highschool, that he was worshipped by the Nordic people long ago, so now I believe Mister Stark that Loki was in fact a god, but I won't admit that to Loki.

"Right, a god and I'm Hercules."
I say to him, making his brow raise in inquiry, probably him confused who Hercules was, or maybe he was confused I know of Hercules.

"Hercules, son of Zeus?
You know of him?"
Loki inquired of me.

"Yes I know of the Greek gods and their children, I often studied mythology in school, did papers on them."
I say honestly to Loki.
"There's even been TV shows and movies based off him, and his legendary journeys.
A TV show I like is Hercules The Legendary Journeys.
I own the whole disc set on DVD."