"Fuck! Jeong! You scared the hell out of me! I didn't even notice how did you get in here?!", Tzuyu took a deep breath and simply moved her hand to hide her medicine without being noticed. But when she reached it out on the table, her medicine was gone already. She slowly closed her eyes and let out a sigh when she realized it was too late. 

No, this can't be happening. This is not yet the time for her to know about my condition.

"Why?"

"Is this what you're looking for?", Jeongyeon showed the medicines and looked at Tzuyu with a serious face. "You seem to be in deep thought, so you didn't even hear the sound of the doorbell until I called you right here in this spot where I was standing."

Jeongyeon approached Tzuyu who looks anxious. "What's wrong? Is there something bothering you?".

"Nothing. Just give it back to me", Tzuyu calmly said.

"Ops! Before I give this to you, you need to answer me first."

"Why I didn't know you were taking meds? What are these for?", Jeongyeon asked curiously.

"That was just multivitamin supplements so give it back to me now".

After Tzuyu answered the question, Jeongyeon only handed one medicine bottle to the tall girl which was a multivitamin supplement.

"Come on, Jeongyeon. Don't play around. Give me that one, too". Tzuyu extended her arm to get the last medicine to her friend and it's so obvious that she controlling her temper as much as she can.

"Tzuyu, just tell me what this medicine is for and then I'll stop nagging you", Jeongyeon said, and based on her tone she was running out of patience with Tzuyu who was still avoiding answering her question.

A moment of silence.

Between the two girls, it was Tzuyu who finally gave in. She then looked again at Jeongyeon and let out a smile but her eyes show something else– sadness. Jeongyeon noticed that immediately so when Tzuyu took the medicine from her hand, she returned it right away without insistence. Since Tzuyu has already been caught in the act, there is no point in keeping a secret anymore about her condition.

"This is for my heart". Her lips curl into a half smile then she talked again and said, "I'm sick, Jeong. I have a heart disease."

"Congenital heart disease", she said clearly.

"I have it since my mother gave birth to me".

Jeongyeon was too stunned and unable to react anymore as she found out that Tzuyu was sick. She then looked at the tall girl; shook her head as if she doesn't believe what her friend said to her.

"Y~Yah...Is this a prank?".

"Tell me you're just kidding me, Tzuyah". She forced a smile even though she felt nervous and her heart keeps beating fast.

"What I say is true. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you and Chae about my condition and kept it a secret for so long." After saying that, Tzuyu went to her room to keep her medicine back in the drawer. As she was walking, she looks back at Jeongyeon and speaks again, "But don't worry much. I'm fine. It's not that serious", Tzuyu softly smile to make her friend at ease. She then looks away and that moment, her smile slowly fading from her lips.

She returned and see Jeongyeon still standing; not even moving in its position. Remain silent and it seems that she still can't get away from that revelation.

"Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! I said I'm fine. Don't be so overreacting." Tzuyu sat on the couch and get the book on the table. "So what brings you here?", she continued talking.