Chapter 57

Chapter 57 Apocalypse Zombie Movie 17

In the hot summer, the sky is cloudless. There are many terrifying and crazy zombies scattered around the square in the center of the city. Facing the unarmed people, the living people around the square can escape. The zombies below formed a group and started to eat, opening their bloody mouths to bite the remains of the human corpse, and there was no expression on the numb and ashes faces.

The mayor's voice and words came from the rumbling radio in the city, making the city even more noisy.

The carrier planes in the sky are still fighting against the human-faced vultures in the sky. You chase me and try to escape. I don't know who will die in the end. In one of the No. 3 planes, there is still one person who does not want to lose consciousness and is still worried. With Liu Yi and Xiao Hei.

There must be no accident.

After Lu Ye's originally black and shiny fur was stained with various stains and dirt, something unknown hung on the black and red skin, and his tail was no longer fluffy but soaked in blood, and hung heavily behind him.

Lu Ye raised his head and looked into the distance, his ears also moved, and there was a little tenderness in his black pupils.

If you want to control all the zombies here, there is a very simple way, which is to let the zombie king evolve directly. This method seems simple, but it requires enough energy. In the novel, enough energy is needed to continuously eat humans. Fresh flesh and blood have eaten the energy in the body of zombies, but swimming is the least lacking in energy.

Because he has infinite energy in him.

A dazzling golden light erupted from the body of this giant Alaskan dog. This radiance was comparable to that of the sun, but it was fleeting and almost impossible to capture. The radiated energy instantly changed the color of the entire sky.

The originally sunny and white clouds were now densely covered with clouds, and the clouds covered the blue sky thickly.

System 1314, which was originally quiet and refused to say a word, was now terribly noisy in Lu Ye's sea of ​​consciousness.

"The host's energy is too high! The world consciousness has a rejection reaction! Please stop this action immediately! Please evacuate the world immediately!"

"Host, you have violated the third point of the 100 rules of the host, and you must not use your own power against the novel world. Influence!"

"It's really noisy."

A golden light burst out in the sea of ​​​​consciousness, making people unable to open their eyes, I saw a strong and powerful arm stretched out from it, followed by a slender and slender arm. The articulated hand grabbed the still chattering system, and as the palms closed, the black sphere system was directly twisted into ashes in the sea of ​​​​knowledge.

This black sea of ​​consciousness space became quiet again with the disappearance of this arm, but now the thunder outside is loud, and blue-purple lightning is looming in the clouds. Now Lu Ye is playing cool enough. After this body absorbs the energy released from the swimming body, the figure becomes several times larger than before. "Wang." This command from the Zombie King obviously took effect immediately for any zombies around at the same time. At the same time, these zombies rushed towards the square in the center of the city like crazy, and people came from all directions. Zombies are like a tide. Now this kind of forcing the ability of the zombie king to peak is not without side effects, because the zombies that are coming towards him now can't all obey Lu Ye's orders. As a result, these rushing zombies continue to eat and split his body, and even start to eat their own zombies. The real pressure on Lu Ye is not these zombies, but the laws of the world on his head. If it is not contained in this world, it is not impossible that he might be kicked out directly. Forcibly destroying the laws of the world will do any harm to Huo Hang? Lu Ye kept shrinking his consciousness and minimized his sense of existence.

The lightning thundercloud hanging over Lu Ye's head is like a sword of Damocles that will fall at some point, but then Lu Ye found that after these zombies kept splitting its body, the thunder in the sky The cloud slowly receded.

All the zombies nearby gathered in this square, whether it was a human-faced vulture in the sky or a huge plant tentacle zombie, this zombie seemed to be having a gourmet carnival.

I don't know how many lives this carnival has saved.

But it also turned the city into a city where the living could not be involved in the dead, because the number of zombies that followed almost became more and more, covering the city like Roshan.

Filled with the smell of disgusting and rotten flesh and blood, even flies and mosquitoes eat the flesh of these zombies, and they will become new zombies and then join them.

Zombies bite each other, and the zombies suddenly mutated. Unfortunately, the large number of zombies have destroyed the city, and the relevant precious video recordings can no longer be found.

The carnival continued until nightfall.

The starry sky unfolded its curtain after the thunderclouds dissipated, and the moonlight tonight illuminated the square now.

Lu Ye pulled out his consciousness and took a look at the current situation in the city square. It was worse than he imagined. Fortunately, Liu Yi was hidden in a safe place earlier.

But as soon as he showed his head, the thunderclouds in the sky began to gather densely again.

He still can't pull his body out of this muddy mud, but now he has enough conditions to allow him to reshape a body.

Lu Ye held his forehead, and this way of building a body is really... that's all

.

Reluctantly.

This is not difficult for Lu Ye, but it may take some time, after all, it is not a matter of remodeling his body once or twice.

Liu Yi's current situation should still be there. Lu Ye probed her soul. It still exists in this world and has not dissipated. It's just that the wounds on her body should be repaired to be able to wake up.

Youshu directly transmitted the explosion of a system back to the main brain of the system, causing the entire system world to be filled with alarm sounds.

It also awakened a person from the ocean of system data.

A man who already had his own data entity raised his hand, and the data characters flowing on the virtual fingers made him feel unreal. The moment a system channel data transmission was constructed with code, the whole person disappeared in place, this The man's face is exquisite, but the only drawback is his eyes, which are really the eyes of Wannian Zhai Zhai who look extremely spiritless, as if everything around him makes him lack of interest.

"Welcome home, Baihua."

The author has something to say:

Potato: Chapter 57! I can finally have a name!

The artist on the cover gave me the cover today! New cover for tomorrow!

Push the artist's great text! "The first teacher of Daqin is accepted by [Traveling]" by Su Ai Cangyue

Welcome everyone to take a look! It is the main attack text w, and it is still being serialized!

Tomorrow my third son and fourth daughter will be born!

The copywriting of the eldest son and the second son will be changed!

After all, potatoes have names now! ! !

Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution~

Thank you to the little angel who irrigated [nutrient solution]:

Feixue Moye 3 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!