Chapter 28

Chapter 28 The Legend of Ancient Times

When the crown prince saw that Zhuang Zhu got up, he knew that he was going to leave, so he got up quickly, and put down the small wine glass he had just held in his hand.

"Uncle Huang, are we leaving?"

Zhuang Zhu turned his head, and the crown prince looked at him with extremely innocent and pitiful eyes, and his heart was suddenly poked into a soft spot. But he still had to put on a look of disgust and not being close to him.

"As the prince. There is no formality in being rude. After returning to the palace, the "Lifa" will be added again."

Before Gongzhihou walked out of the Dali Temple, he had a pitiful appearance of being reprimanded by his elders. Gong Zhihou and Gong Zhihou boarded the palace sedan chair. The inside of the palace sedan chair is very spacious. Gong Zhihou prefers to nest in the corner, bowing his head and saying nothing, thinking that the farther away he is from Zhuang Zhu, the better.

Just now, Zhuang Zhu would actually take action to save people? This is impossible. He pursed his lips, and Gongzhihou's mood fluctuated.

Yushu now needs to find a place as soon as possible to understand the plot of this world and all the memories of the original body. The longer they get along, the more likely they are to be noticed.

However, when Zhuang Zhun and Gong Zhihou got along, he always liked to point out the stupid and stupid crown prince. Even if the crown prince didn't understand, the original body would keep instilling his own ideas.

"

Hou'er." Although Zhuang Zhu called out like a caring elder, his expression did not show the gentleness and amiability he should have as an elder. An evil spirit. Looking at this time, Tudou also praised, it is simply the standard configuration of the villain.

"As a human being, you need to master the law, power, and technique. Only by mastering these three can you feel reassured. Do you know what will happen to the Jin family after today?

" Bend upward to raise an evil spirit. Gong Zhihou didn't dare to answer, so he continued to bow his head and shook it.

"The law is the foundation of the country. Only the criminal law can make the people happy and stable. If the people knew the law, there would be no such thing as a fool like the Jin family."

Gong Zhihou nodded, not knowing whether he understood or not, he let Zhuang Zhu speak happily. But Gong Zhihou also faintly noticed today's Zhuang Zhen in the bottom of his heart. It seems that it is different from the past. The incident just now has been taken into his heart by Gong Zhihou. Hearing Zhuang Zhu's judgment, he also felt a little strange in his heart.

The Prince Regent and the Crown Prince went back to the palace, and Shaoqing of Dali Temple finally breathed a sigh of relief and relieved a lot of pressure. Seeing these evidences, Jin's face was ashes. She probably didn't expect that the Dali Siqing she was relying on had been sent to the Heavenly Prison by chance by the original Zhuang Zhu. As soon as Jin thought that he would definitely not survive, he explained some of the crimes of the former Dali Siqing. Dora and a few people went to hell with her, which happened to be another part of the evidence. This time, the evidence from Dali Siqing is conclusive. The crime of bribery is now punishable. It seems that it is inevitable to be busy. Before Jin was sentenced, he turned his head and glanced at Bai Youxia, his eyes full of maliciousness that made people shudder, and then the words came out with her last maliciousness towards the world. "Lan Gu. That damn bitch, why didn't you just hit her head to death?" Bai Youxia almost rushed forward, wishing to beat Jin to death, or twist her neck with his own hands. How can there be such a vicious woman in the world, I am afraid that her heart is completely black, and her words have a disgusting stench. Before leaving the hall, Bai You raised his arms and bowed deeply at the location of the screen in the Xia Dynasty. She had seen it just now, and it was from behind that shot the small wine glass to save Shang Lan's life. The Jin family has been severely punished. After three days, Bai Youxia took Langu away from the Dali Temple and planned to take her to the Jiangnan business. Returning to the wandering art in his own mansion, he locked himself in the study and entered the secret room, and began to digest the memory of the original body, it seemed a little bit. This original body was the adopted son of the thirteen county masters. He was said to be an adopted son, but in fact he was not even as good as the servant of the young master, and he was often bullied when he was in the county master's mansion.