Chapter 11

Chapter 11 First Love on Campus

    The sun was weak this morning, and the halo of the sun hitting the leaves was blurry.

    At the door, Fu Xiang saw Tang Cheng sitting under the tree with his back behind his back. Even if there was only one back, he had calmed down and had just thought about the possibility that his sister said, it seems that it is not impossible. possible.

    Fu Xiang didn't move, just looked at his back, and even reminisced about the words Tang Cheng. It seemed that a strange soul touch came from that person and resonated in his heart. It is the long-brewed honey that sweetens the heart.

    There was no irritating atmosphere under the sun, but it was quiet, and the crisp birds chirped.

    Tang Cheng, am I in love with you? like? It doesn't seem to be so vigorous, there are no twists and turns, there is no need to be embarrassed in every way, but in the peaceful relationship, in the details, unconsciously deliver the sincerity.

    The past overflowed into Fu Xiang's head like a tide, inadvertently contacted, and the unforgettable details felt so touching at the moment. I have tasted Tang Cheng's dishes, played football with others, watched movies together, and more often studied together. Together, even solving problems and discussing problems together, the most impatient study has become a kind of happiness. I feel like I don't have enough time together.

    Tang Cheng got up and turned his head, as if he had a good heart and met Fu Xiang's eyes. In an instant, Fu Xiang understood.

    Taking the lead in front of the person, Fu Xiang took Tang Cheng's hand, pulled the person away without saying a word, and finally ran happily until he brought the person into his dormitory, and Fu Xiang recovered from a state of extreme excitement. Come to God.

    Seeing Tang Cheng's messy hairs while running, he laughed unceremoniously, and the hearty laughter made Tang Cheng's eyes smile.

    Tang Cheng turned to put away the smile, and the expression on his face was a little serious and stiff.

    He took the first step and said, "I heard what you said to Fu Rui in the library just now. I heard it behind the bookshelf. Although, it may not be clear, but..."

    Seeing the complex and hesitant eyes flashing in Tang Cheng's eyes, Fu Xiang instead became decisive. Even if the soul is delivered, it is willing to like it.

    "That's it, little brother. I was fascinated by your charm. I fell in love with you."

    The eyes that belonged to Yushu lit up, and he subconsciously laughed. It seems that in the vast world of constant pursuit, constant failure, and constant questioning, those who have suffered so much are not worth mentioning. In this sentence, everything I do is given meaning.

    This feeling is like the bright sun shining on the brown soil and growing the buds of hope.

    "Why are you laughing all of a sudden? This is the first time I've confessed to someone."

    The unease in Fu Xiang's heart dissipated in Tang Cheng's smile.

    "Be serious, little brother!"

    "Your confession, um. It's really tender."

    Youzhu lay on the ground, holding the waist of the person on his body with one hand, and grabbed the person's hand with the other, trying to get up.

    In the end, the two hugged each other, a hug that was so intimate that you could almost feel the beating of your heart, You Shu said softly in the ear.