Chapter 6

Chapter 6 First Love on Campus

Fu Xiang and Tang Cheng were chatting with each other, and inexplicably, they also chatted late at night, topics from all over the world and even various anecdotes.

...I always feel that the more I chat, the more I feel like chatting, and chatting on Penguin is not as fun as chatting on the phone, and Tang Cheng's voice on the phone is also nice.

Until the end, Fu Xiang and Tang Cheng made an inexplicable agreement to study at the county library tomorrow.

At 7:30 in the morning, Fu Xiang, who was wearing a chicken coop head, got up from the quilt, and when he went downstairs for breakfast, it was as if he was in a dream. Fu Xiang's parents, who got up early to go to the company, were a little surprised to see him coming downstairs at this point.

"Going to school today?"

Father Fu asked, taking a sip of the soy milk in his hand and looking at Fu Xiang who didn't seem to wake up from drowsiness in front of him.

"No," Fu Xiang sat on the chair and took a sip of hot milk, his head was a little dizzy with his two fingers propped on the bridge of his nose, he was really not used to getting up early, "I'm going to the city library to do my homework today, and I have an appointment with my classmates. "

Fu Xiang's parents thought to themselves: Why is this child suddenly enlightened? ! Is the sun coming out west? !

"Rui'er will be back tomorrow. Remember to take care of your sister in school then."

Father Fu carried his computer bag and left before Fu Xiang.

"I know, you don't need to talk about it."

Fu Xiang has not seen his sister much for about a few months. In the past, when my sister first went abroad to study painting, she used to video chat every day. Now video chat is less and less, but In the bottom of my heart, I still cherish my sister very much, and now I have finally completed my studies and returned to China.

When the library opened at 8:00 in the morning, Tang Cheng had already found a place and waited for Fu Xiang to arrive. Before Fu Xiang came, he also thought about the next plot direction. The next stage should be coming soon, but he didn't expect to meet the heroine here, which is really unfortunate.

Tao Nanshuang saw Tang Cheng, the academic committee member, reading in the corner. He was very happy to see acquaintances in such a big library, especially his classmates. Tang Cheng also had a good impression on Tao Nanshuang. So maybe I could ask a few questions, so I naturally ran over with the book and sat down opposite Tang Cheng.

"Tang Cheng, do you read alone?"

Tao Nanshuang took out his workbook from his schoolbag and looked at Tang Cheng with bright eyes, "I just don't know a few questions here, so I can ask you for help. You shouldn't mind, right?"

If the female protagonist asked the original owner for questions, then the original owner would definitely not refuse, but now Tang Cheng has already been replaced by a wandering technique. He smiled apologetically, and then said, "I think someone will mind."

"Yeah, I do!"

Just as Fu Xiang entered the library to the appointed hall, he saw Tao Nanshuang flatteringly moving towards Tang Cheng. Laughing, with a very ill-intentioned look. Before anyone got to the seat, Fu Xiang stopped talking.

He threw this textbook homework to the seat next to Tang Cheng, pulled out the seat and sat down arrogantly, staring at the heroine fiercely with the corners of his eyes raised.