Chapter 10

Chapter 10 First Love on Campus

...Fu Xiang slept very badly last night. In the middle of the night, I was woken up by the inexplicable heat for a while, and I continued to lie down to sleep. In the middle of the night, I kicked the quilt and forgot to close the window. I was woken up by the cold. dream, after being woken up by this dream, the bell rang at six o'clock.

It's alright now, I can't sleep at all.

Fu Xiang is very awake now brushing his teeth in the toilet. This is definitely the first time he wakes up this semester. The more awake he is, the more content he recalls from the dream just now.

At the beginning of that dream, he and Tang Cheng were in a fierce fight, but he and Tang Cheng actually fought on a par, like a match made by a peerless master, which was very enjoyable and exciting. After the fight, they went back to their respective houses to prepare to take a shower, but the dormitory building was suddenly very noisy, and the downstairs of the male dormitory became restless.

Fu Xiang's thoughts paused here, and the dream that followed was simply out of his normal for more than ten years.

He dreamed that Tang Cheng stood in the sky like a fairy, millions of red rose petals fell from the sky, and Tang Cheng, who was dressed in a suit and beautiful, slowly fell from the sky.

Next, he was hugged by Tang Cheng, and he still remembered it clearly. He also took the ring and flowers in his hand, and remembered that Tang Cheng shouted in a low hoarse voice in his ear, Marry me baby.

Now recalling that cry still makes my heart tremble, and there is an inexplicable meaning that comes out from the bottom of my heart. The chest softened into a piece, and there seemed to be a bud in the heart that was stretching its branches, ready to bloom. After brushing his teeth in seconds, Fu Xiang decided to go out for two laps to calm down. So what is he thinking about, why is he thinking about Tang Cheng all day long, he is evil! ? Why do you have such a strange dream! "Fu Xiang? It's rare to see you get up so early. Shall we go to the library together today?" Fu Xiang never thought that he would bump into Tang Cheng as soon as he went out, and he suddenly remembered when he saw that the man was carrying his schoolbag and was neatly dressed as if he was about to go out. It's already the weekend, and it stands to reason that he would never reject him, but now he's so confused that he doesn't even know what face he should put on to face him.

"I won't go."

Fu Xiang tried his best to suppress his irritability. He didn't know why he became more and more flustered when facing Tang Cheng. It was rare for him to have a cold face, and he said to Tang Cheng with a blank expression, and walked straight past Tang Cheng. even quickened his pace.

"What's wrong today? I'm in such a bad mood?"

Tang Cheng held the person's hand, frowned and looked at the unhappy person, the concern on his face was unobstructed.

Knowing that his state was not right at this time, Fu Xiang stopped, frowning as if suppressing something, and did his best to calm down.

"I want to calm down by myself."

He frowned and let go of the person's hand and watched Fu Xiang walk away, Tang Cheng pursed his lips.

"Brother Shu, what's wrong with the male lead? Why is he suddenly unhappy? It's really hard to guess. Tsk tsk tsk."

"I can't see my heart, so I feel very apprehensive. It seems that it is still very good to admit that you like me. It's a difficult thing."

Youshu is ready to keep up with Fu Xiang, and let Tudou begin to locate the male protagonist in advance, whether it is an open love or a secret love, if the person you like is troubled, it should not be.

"That was the same time, but I didn't like it. How could he feel uneasy."

"Yah, ah! Brother Shu is ready to go up and confess! Chong duck!"

Tudou shouted in the sea of ​​consciousness, full of excitement.

Fu Xiang still didn't expect that he would come to the library after going around in circles. The school library is much smaller than the city library, but he still knew exactly where Tang Cheng often sat and avoided that location. But I didn't expect to meet my sister and another girl in the same class.

That girl seems to be named Tao Nanshuang? Although Fu Xiang was sitting in the corner, he was caught by his sharp-eyed sister at a glance. Fu Rui and Tao Nan were whispering to each other for a while and walked towards his brother.

"Brother, why are you sitting in this position? No, what about the school committee? Aren't you and him inseparable and often together?"

After Fu Xiang's compulsory education, Fu Rui finally changed his name to Tang Chengweicheng Brother, but followed Tao Nanshuang to call the academic committee. Fu Rui rolled his eyes and saw that his brother was sitting in such a remote position alone, sullenly, and he already had a scruple in his heart.

"I can't even read the book alone today?"

Fu Xiang wanted to be angry, wanted to get angry, and made a domineering gesture like before, but in the end he just sighed.

"I see that you are so close to the academic committee, I thought you liked him!" Fu Rui whispered in his brother's ear, "Brother, don't say it, actually I don't mind you being with the academic committee." Fu Rui whispered in his brother's ear

. Xiang's heart was blown up by his sister's words, and his scalp was numb.

"How is that possible!" The

school library was not allowed to speak loudly, and this sound could attract all the attention of the surrounding people. Fu Rui blinked apologetically at the people around him, calmed people by being cute, and then turned to look at his somewhat irritable brother.

"But, brother. You are tired of being with the school committee every day, from morning to night, from Monday to the next Monday. I went over to ask questions, and you were all upset, as if you were guarding something, old hen guarding her cubs. Nothing like you!"

Furui pulled a chair and sat down beside him, and continued.

"Do you want me to continue to count? The last chorus competition, you borrowed the school committee's suit, and later bought a dozen of them and gave them to others. In the last recitation competition, I disliked the venue and let me Family sponsorship? As a result, the air conditioners in the auditorium are all installed on the front podium, for fear that the school committee, who is the host, will be too hot. I also heard that you will live in the same dormitory with the school committee next semester!"

" I'm really an ordinary friend! Between buddies."

Fu Xiang's voice gradually faded, as if a pair of hands were pulling away the haze in his heart, and the true heart hidden under the fog gradually revealed, and the beating heart guides his feelings in the direction that should be set. "It's still buddy! Tsk

tsk, I don't believe it. Well, let me ask you, if the school committee confesses to you, do you feel it?"

There are calculations. While thinking secretly, I just don't know who will win the bet between myself and Nanshuang.

"Oh! How is it possible! You think too much!" Fu Xiang got up and put the borrowed book back on the shelf, "Rui'er, you should study hard!!"

The author has something to say:

What kind of beautiful love is this, The next plot is also sweet and sweet, so sweet!

Acquaintance is tied to fate, and mutual acquaintance is tied to sincerity. A true friend always pays attention and love no matter where he is. May his friends be safe and happy.

I'm just a newcomer here, keep working hard!

There is still a lot to learn, but the main thing is to bring you a good article!

【Xuwen clocks in once】

【Xiwen clocks in for the second time】