Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Apocalypse Zombies 12

Black liquid entered his body, which caused an inexplicable itching in his body. Lu Hua felt that it was the itching caused by the healing of the wound and resisted the urge to scratch.

In particular, his face was itching abnormally. He took off the gauze and went to the toilet in this laboratory to see that his face was repairing to its original smooth appearance at a very fast speed.

Even this pair of skin is smooth and moist. He tried to use the healing power of his body and found that the wound scope and diameter that the power can repair is larger.

An indescribable joy filled his heart, how could this feeling not make him happy, and the last bit of sympathy for others in his heart was completely wiped out and disappeared.

As long as I get stronger, I won't be able to save more people. It's getting late, so I have to go back quickly to avoid making others suspicious, and now that I know who the antidote is, the next question is how to get the antidote.

Could it be that I was reborn once, except for some problem, Huo Hang has not fallen in love with me until now.

Lu Hua walked out of the morgue and locked the back door of the morgue with a key. The secrets in the morgue must not be discovered.

The corners of his mouth twitched, very happy.

What if the last days are terrible, anyway, the current situation is good as long as it is favorable for him. No matter how many people are killed and injured, those people are still in bad luck and deserve to suffer.

At this time, Huo Hang saw Lu Hua's actions in his eyes, and he could see it very clearly from the corner.

There should be a lot of secrets about this world hidden in that room, but unfortunately I can't go in right now. If nothing unexpected, it should be the couple's laboratory, so what is Lu Hua going to do after entering?

Lu Ye can guess some things based on the plot of the original novel. Lu Hua should already know that getting the virus stock solution can transform the body with the virus stock solution, and even repair the current wounds in the body.

But Lu Ye felt that something was wrong. If this was the case, Lu Hua should have been there when the virus broke out for the first time, otherwise ordinary people should not know how to take out the virus stock solution.

If so, why are there outbreaks of the virus?

If this couple just wants to treat their own children, what is the purpose of putting the whole world into a state of being surrounded by the virus?

What is the reason for the second outbreak of the virus?

This corner is hidden, and there is a small alley behind it, and no one knows where to hide if you go into this alley.

Moreover, Huo Hang happened to stand in the dark place in this corner, like a leopard who only stretched out his hand to his prey, and Xiao Hei beside him was also very quiet, and did not do anything to disturb the man's thinking and observation.

The tall and slender man in black only stayed for a while, wrote down the location of the morgue and planned to return to his residence first, so as not to make Lu Hua suspicious. As for what secrets are in the morgue here, come back again There is no hurry to investigate.

The night is getting darker, and the darkest time before dawn has come.

A drainage ditch began to set off with the diluted virus stock solution, and other associated laboratories also sent the remaining virus stock solution into the nearby drainage system at the same time.

Since then, the global zombie virus has begun to break out, and the real end times have come.

People who are still sleeping peacefully in various places have not noticed that everything around them has quietly changed.

Lu Hua should still not know the essential difference between the virus stock solution he got and the one in City A, but he is still in the joy of recovering his appearance.

It was the same in his previous life. He relied on Huo Hang's power to survive most of the time, but in his eyes at that time, he took it for granted.

Huo Hang returned to his residence earlier than Lu Hua, and now he still can't figure out why Lu Hua insisted on letting him stay, and does he have some secrets to attract him.

As soon as this idea came to him, he was startled that he seemed to have lost some of his memory too. That memory was so connected that I didn't find any problems at all at that time.

There is indeed something wrong.

Huo Hang's heart sank.

First, he returned to the community, made sure that the furnishings in the room were the same as before, and then went back to his bedroom and locked the door.

The temperature of the air conditioner in the room has not yet gone down, and the cool wind at this time made Huo Hang's mind extremely sober. He heard the sound of opening the door and walking in the living room. He clearly heard Lu Hua walking to his door, and then he stayed for a while before walking away. He could even imagine Lu Hua staying at his door listening intently. appearance.

This kind of behavior really makes people numb behind. There is a pervert who is always spying on him and even wants to plot against him. Under this kind of cognitive guidance, Huo Hang is destined to not be able to sleep well tonight.

Huo Hang began to sort out all his memories, while touching Xiao Hei's back hair. When Xiao Hei became smaller, the back hair was soft and comfortable, and he could give him a special sense of security, and he was in harmony with the apocalypse. Relevant memories should start from your last task.

In the first half of his life, he was a special soldier, but before retiring, he received a ruin of a certain dynasty that went to the jungle to find a mysterious lost. Not sure.

It is better to confirm whether the site exists. When the confirmation is completed, he returned to his special forces base. After explaining the task, he was ready to return to his hometown. He wanted to find a job and raise a dog to spend his own time. rear body.

It was like this in my own memory and even in my expectations.

After the end of the world, he began to mutate and produce supernatural powers because of drinking polluted water, and was rescued by Lu Hua, who was passing by.

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with all this, but what really makes him suspicious is the key clue of his hometown.

His hometown is not in city a, so he wouldn't go to a strange city if he wanted to live a retirement life. In the current memory, it is related to city a, but that site is in city a.

Huo Hang's brows furrowed tightly. It was true that he had forgotten some memories, especially the memories in the ruins began to become blurred. It seemed that someone could make up a reasonable part of his memory and let him notice it. Nothing unusual.

The next day, the sleepy sun dozed and looked blankly at the impending tragedy of the world.

There was a knock on the door, and Huo Hang, who had been in a light sleep all night, woke up immediately.

The author has something to say:

I'm sorry, I'm short.