Chapter 27

Chapter 27 The Legend of Ancient Times

But if Lan Gu didn't speak, the case could not be tried. In desperation, Shaoqing of Dali Temple had no choice but to ask Lan Gu's friend Bai Youxia.

In the previous trial, Bai Youxia also spoke on his behalf, but this time, when the regent and the crown prince were on the sidelines, Bai Youxia was inconvenient to appear on the stage. First, because it was unconventional, and secondly, it was Bai Youxia, a heroine of Jianghu and the like, whose words and actions were more intense. Eclectic.

Dali Temple Shaoqing's worries became reality the moment Bai Youxia spoke. At the moment when the girl opened her mouth, Youshu called the Dali Temple Chancellor and went to Jinfu to investigate again.

"You bitch who has suffered thousands of knives, thousands of people ride on thousands of people. You still have the face to falsely accuse Lan Gu again and again, how can you fool the Dali Temple.

" The knight is called the snake. The character is just like hatred and hatred, but it is fortunate that right and wrong are clear.

"Lord, please listen to me."

"My friend Lan Gu is the daughter of a businessman, named Shang Lan, known as Lan Gu. A few years ago, she had a marriage contract with Jin Heben, a shameless rapist and a superficial gentleman in the Jin residence. My Lan Gu met her. People are lustful and flirtatious, and they don't want to interact with him at all, but the marriage contract was made early, so Lan Gu had no choice but to marry him."

Bai Youxia dressed neatly and dressed with burning eyes and clear articulation. Jin shi frowned when he heard this, gritted his teeth, and twisted the piece of silk in his hand. If it weren't for this Dali Temple, he would have wanted to scolded Bai Youxia with his hips on his hips. "The marriage has only been half a year, and the grandson of Jin He was looking for this **** outside. This bitch was originally from a lowly brothel." Bai Youxia said it with indignation and excitement, "The grandson of Jin He is just for fun, how could he have thought of such a cheap man? When the woman has a bastard who doesn't know who it is, she still wants to fly up the branches and cut off communication the next year." "This poisonous woman came to the door with this bastard. How dare Jinhe open the door for her, if it wasn't for me at Saibeiyuan at the time. You Na will have this kind of shit happen, cut this dead girl with a sword, how dare you talk madly in Dali Temple now." But no matter how excited Bai Youxia said, Lan Gu still didn't say a word. Look at the floor. Bai Youxia glanced at Lan Gu, covered the pain in her eyes, and continued.

"My family Lan Gu thinks she is pitiful, and she has no way to survive even when she is only twelve years old, so she kindly helps her once. However, this person is forced to come to the door. After two years of marriage, Lan Gu and Jin He have different temperaments. Pity girl, the two of them wanted to be separated, but the slut with this face is bigger than the shit pot and dares to come to ask for money. Why did Lan Gu owe her a penny?"

Dali Temple Shaoqing was like a mang on his back, and the cold sweat was pouring down, and it was quiet behind the screen. abnormal.

It was the first time that the regent had brought the prince to Dali Temple, and it was the first time that such a thing had happened. Bai Youxia didn't know what happened in this Dali Temple today, and the power of the words was not reduced in the slightest.

"This poisonous woman not only forcibly depended on Lan Gu, but even maliciously led someone to injure her after Lan Gu refused! If the Shang father was still alive, this poisonous woman would definitely be beaten out! This kind of shrew can even earn money with her own son. In the family, that family has no eyes and can eat their own fruit." "What's the matter with my Lan Gu? When someone in the family died, I blame Lan Gu, saying that she is narrow-minded and covetous of family property, which is nonsense! Lan Gu has been depressed since that incident. How can I go to Jin's house to poison me if I don't leave the house?" I have seen many cases like Shaoqing of Dali Temple, the key to this case not being tried is that all the evidence of Jin's family points to Langu. The government yamen is estimated to have suffered a lot. The previous county government yamen should have received a lot of benefits from the Jin family, and they wanted to rush things. If it wasn't for this Bai Youxia who fought to save Shang Lan in the previous yamen, and even sent the case to Dali Temple, she would have died at this time, but she had no witnesses on hand. This Bai Youxia also tried his best to help his friend. Fortunately, he has already arrived at Dali Temple. In time, the case will be closed, but unfortunately, this time is not right. When Mr. Jin heard what she said, his face twisted a bit, knowing that this person's intervention into the Dali Temple was no longer good. What I did, I was afraid that I would stab the sky. The lives of several members of the Jin family were originally in the remote county government. The faint-hearted officials could have settled with the money, and in vain, they managed to climb the line of the faint-hearted officials.