Chapter 53

Chapter 53 Apocalypse Zombie Movie 13

Huo Hang's brows furrowed tightly. It is true that he forgot some memories, especially the memories in the ruins began to become blurred. It seemed that someone could make up a reasonable part of his memory and let him notice it. Nothing unusual.

The next day, the sleepy sun dozed and looked blankly at the impending tragedy of the world.

There was a knock on the door, and Huo Hang, who had been in a light sleep all night, woke up immediately.

A knock on the door woke Huo Hang, who had been sleep-deprived, and stayed vigilant all night to prevent Lu Hua from attacking him at night. . The knock on the door immediately tensed his somewhat tired nerves. He frowned, his brows were slightly tinged with the air of just getting up, and he looked a little irritable.

He washed his face with cold water and changed his clothes, but the knocking on the door never stopped.

At this time, Lu Hua slept comfortably in the living room, solved his own problems, and with the antidote by his side, he was finally able to sleep well now, and with the familiar environment in his home, It's not that she slept very sweetly.

Huo Hang saw that there was no movement in the subject, and took Xiao Hei out to see that Lu Hua was already asleep on the sofa.

Liu Yi also slept well last night, and now she wakes up when she heard the knock on the door, but now she is still in the room sorting out the bandages on her body and changing out of this slightly oversized pajamas, she looks up and sees Huo Hang I was talking to a familiar man at the door.

The person who came was the captain of the armed forces who had only met yesterday.

"Your test results are out." The

captain said to Huo Hang with a smile. He was happy in his heart. The test results for two of the four were the most complicated recently.

"Captain, you came to us so early, it seems that the test results should be unexpected?"

Huo Hang tried his best to stay sober and polite to the captain who seemed to be smiling. His current spirit is not particularly good. Although he is a supernatural person, he can recover his body better than ordinary people, but it will take a certain amount of time.

"That's true." The captain nodded with a smile, "Mr. Huo Hang and Mr. Lu Hua, the power index in your body is the highest among humans we have tested so far, and the virus antibody in your body is also the highest. The girl, and the little black dog, unfortunately, did not have any reaction to the virus in the body."

Hearing this, Huo Hang raised his brows slightly, why did Xiao Hei and Liu Yi not have any virus reaction? Could it be that people who have become zombie viruses will not respond during testing?

Lu Hua, who was still asleep on the sofa, also woke up in a daze and looked at the door with sleepy eyes. It was rare for him to have such a good night's sleep recently, everything was resolved, and the next step was to spend his entire life safely as in the previous life.

Through the glass window in the halo, Lu Hua saw Huo Hang standing tall and handsome at the door, Meimei thought that her old attack was still so attractive.

"Wang!"

Lu Hua, who was still immersed in his own fantasy, was awakened by Xiao Hei's cry.

"Huh? The highest power index?" The

captain nodded and continued, "That is to say, the two of you have transformed this virus most thoroughly. This kind of virus did not destroy the body's mechanism, but instead caused your body to be affected by this kind of virus. The virus has been transformed, and this transformation has given you special abilities." The

captain greeted the little girl who came out, and Huo Hang also led the captain into the door. He wanted to let him rest, but the captain declined him. With good intentions, he continued to stand at the door with him.

Huo Hang went on to say to him, "So the reason for acquiring the ability is that the body can absorb and transform this virus. It is not difficult to understand that those zombie-like animals and plants are controlled by such a virus. Then in the zombie-like movement Can the virus still be detected in the plants?"

"Yes, as you understand it." The captain looked inside, and Lu Hua actually had some rejection in his heart for this person who had no rules of life before he got up. , "We have also conducted research on zombie animals and plants. Their bodies no longer have normal cells and are all occupied by viruses, so their bodies have the highest viral components."

"Among your bodies The virus already has unique antibodies, and the reason why it is called unique antibodies is that these antibodies will present different antibodies because of different genes in each person's body." The

captain explained to them the latest results and conclusions researched by the scientific team, Because he knows that these two people are expected to be taken away by the research institute. In the current apocalypse, every special ability that can produce antibodies is extremely precious and rare experimental material.

He firmly believes that human beings will one day develop a drug to defeat this virus.

Huo Hang was thoughtful upon hearing this, and seemed to have flashed a meteor-like fragment in his memory, vaguely seeming to have grasped the key to the outbreak of the virus.

"Ding-"

Just when the captain wanted to say something else, the phone on his waist suddenly rang, he picked it up immediately, and responded quickly and decisively.

The upright man continued, "Mr. Huo Hang and Mr. Lu Hua, now is the time when the country needs you. I hope you can help all mankind to overcome the disaster of this virus."

"Naturally, I am very willing . ."

Huo Hang guessed clearly in his heart, and naturally he knew what the captain wanted to say next. From the words just now, a lot of the captain's purpose has been revealed.

"The research institute urgently needs you two to participate in this antibody production operation as experimental personnel. If you two don't mind, please go downstairs now, our vehicle has arrived downstairs, just now with Huo Huo Mr. Hang's conversation wasted some time, please forgive me."

"Can I bring this puppy and this girl with me?"

Huo Hang said, he squatted down and rubbed Xiaohei's head, then Let him go to the bedroom to bring out his belongings. This dog is extremely human, not only that, but he even feels that Xiao Hei has already understood his inner thoughts.

"Naturally, the time of the apocalypse is waiting for no one. I hope that the two of you will be ready as soon as possible. We can provide you with a safer life and environment.

"

Hearing this, Lu Hua got up from the sofa and got rid of his fantasy just now. After all, Huo Hang hasn't fallen in love with him yet, but he's not in a hurry. Don't he know what this person likes?

With a smile on the corner of Lu Hua's mouth, he packed his luggage briskly, she really looked like a girl who was thinking of spring.

Liu Yi's speed was much faster than Lu Hua. She got up early, and she was taking care of her luggage every day. She carried her small bag and stood behind the door with Huo Hang, waiting for Lu Hua who was still packing.

The author has something to say:

I promise! Next chapter! must! a little longer!

【what! Excuse me! I accidentally posted the outline earlier! So I used yesterday's chapter to make up for it, crying, it was my mistake! 】