Chapter 6

Time: 7/11/22
Location: Justins House
NFI
____

I showed up at Justins place unannounced, he had no choice but to let me in because his wife had already offered me tea. She's a lovely woman by the way.

"Sorry," He pinches the bridge of his nose after breathing deeply, "You plan to what?"

"Can't be that hard," I shrug, his eyes widen at my nonchalant expression, he can be a bit paranoid.

Justin peers over his shoulder, seeing his wife preparing biscuts, he turns back to me, pushing me further into the corner.

"There's something seriously wrong with you."

"Everything okay back there?" a gentle voice called from the kitchen. Before I could answer Justin pinches my lips shut, "Everythings fine honey!"

He grabs the collar of my shirt bringing us uncomfortably close.
"Get your ass in that basement before I murder you in this hallway." He whispers.

He creases his eyebrow at the smart remark I mumble under my breathe.

I snicker backing away when he realised what I said.
___

Justins basement is by far the best part of his house, he's a family man, living in a sweet cottage. Clearly he let his wife pick the wallpaper he's just that whipped.

But the basement is an entirely different story.
He designed it completely and he didn't do a bad job.

I'm slightly jealous, on the left side of his basement, he own a rack of guns, knives, torturing devices.

I wish I had a basement but I dont have money, well technically I do, I own heaps but I'm responsible.
(yeah right)

A couple minuets later, Justin trots down the steps holding a scroll of paper. I shove the weapon I was twirling around my fingers behind my back

"I can't believe I'm helping you with this" He swipes his hand against his forehead in distress.

"You love me," I beam at the long blue paper now spread across the long table.

He glances up at me, "Hand it over." Holding out his hand.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I lean back against the table only to spring forward when the trigger sounds from the pressure.

I give a sheepish smile at his stance, not even flinching. Daring to look down at the ground.

I sigh handing him the ASP Pistol.
"If you keep attempting to steal my guns I'll show you what you'll really want to keep." Justin fiddles with the gun before turning back to put the beauty where it belongs.
Though it should belong to me.

"Oh yeah, and what's that?"
The Gun.

"Your life." I scoff at his ability of never failing to insult me.

"Let's just run over the plan." I change the subject swipping the rug over the hole in the ground.
-----
Time: 19:07
Location: Tailoring boutique
Can't wait

I love suits.

The perfect suit doesn't feel heavy or scratchy and definetly won't make it look like you have a certain organ when you sit down.

The plan is to pretend to be somebody else.
Which will be easy for One: I love to play pretend
Two: Anybody could slip on a suite and wear a silver watch to sit with the important people.

The help is what I'll be, simple member of staff checking everybody's ticket's bringing drinks during the venue until the actual show begins at 9:30, I want to be in the best seat possible, where I can see her and she can see me.