Chapter 3

Is the universe on Cleo's side?
Saturday 12:45
Location:Costa Cafe______

It's now the weekend and I think that lady broke my brain

I asked moma and she said she didn't get the womans name, she had one job literally.

I cannot stop thinking about that woman.

Seriously, It's destroying my school life! I risked getting sent to detention a because all I could think about was her platinum blond hair and her blue-ish green like eyes staring into mine when she left and the way she dressed. If mom saw that naturally on the streets, she would've gone full Karen on her ass. But I guess she sees through the woman's obvious lifestyle all because she returned the thing she loved most, money.

Since Lei is nowhere to be found, I decided to grab a cup if coffee from Costa befrore I head to class, now I'm standing at the infront on the counter as the pretty redheaded barista works her magic to make my regular.

I eyeballed the small cafe taking notice of the new person buried in their work, wearing a black hoodie. I always see the same people in this cafe, by the time I turn around Abbie is holding my Vanilla Matcha latte.

"Here you are" She smiles, I thank her and reach for the drink, my hand brushing against hers when I grasp the extra sugars from her grip.

Blind to the redness on her cheeks, I turn around to inspect the person in the black hoodie once again only to see an empty chair.

___

I'm too busy stretching with LeiLei at the ballet bar to focus on Mr Senspa ogling my figure.

"Aren't you going to confront him?" Lei seethes, glaring at Mr Senspa till he finally looks away "I mean he has no shame!" she whisper shouts

"Not if I want the lead role" I sigh, I knew Lei would react like this, It's partly the reason I turn down the offer every time, if I don't take it, she'll nag me about the oppertunity I've lost, but when I do, she'll nag me about how. I let Mr Senspa get away with his perverted behaviour.

Let me just get through this class before things get out of hand.
_____
When I arrive home, mother is already fast asleep on the couch infront of the tv. I throw my keys in the bowl next to the front door and make my way upstairs.

I enter my room, It's looking the same as it did when I left, maybe a poster or some kind of colour wouldn't hurt, my room looks extremely gloomy in the winter. 

I peel off my leotard along with my tights and rip all of the pins out of my tight bun letting my brown frizzy hair loose, huffing in relief when I finally get to massage my pulsating scalp, ballet buns are no joke. I walk towards my bathroom.

The cars sound from my bathroom window, whizzing past second after second, II don't even remember leaving my bathroom door open, I'm too tired to even care.

While shower runs I ispected myself in the mirror, my tanned skin is paler and theres slight dark circles under my green eyes my hair sticking out in different directions making me look like a lion. The mirror starts to fog over my reflection hinting that the water is hot enough.

I step into the shower and start on my body, scrubbing off the looks my professor gave me.

_____
I lay in bed struggling to keep my eyes open as I stare at my screen, liking the shorts or people baking cakes on Instagram.

Before I know it it's already 1:45, about to turn off my phone I come across a new user that catches my eye.

'Jesse Dominiq' is new to Instagram, Confirm new follower?