Friends With Benefits

Start from the beginning

But not quick enough because when I turned around, I couldn't help but see the anger in the lady's face.

She looked in her late 40s but she was stunning!

"Mom!" Matt said, surprise running through his voice. My eyes grew wide when I heard what he just called her. I just got caught kissing Matt Wallace by his mom! I was so embarrassed that my cheeks flamed red hot.

But what I said next was more stupid!

"It was a dare!" I said before I ran past her to my friends who were standing in the doorway too shocked to move. I pushed both of them inside before I closed the door shut.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

I am so dead! I know for sure Matt will not let me get away with this!

"Dude, that was his mom!" Kate said.

"No shit, Sherlock!" I said, sarcastically before groaning. "That was so embarrassing," I said, covering my face with my hands.

"Oh, man! He'll be in big trouble!" Kate said again, laughing. My head snapped up when I heard what she said, "Wh-what do you mean?" I asked stuttering.

"I mean... His mom is gonna kill him! She doesn't approve of him bringing girls inside her house!" Kate said.

"B-but I wasn't inside h-her house!" I said pouting.

"Yeah, but from the scene outside, it sure looks like it. I mean you and him standing outside, his door half open, him half-naked, you guys making out like Y'all been doing that for years... If I saw my son doing that, I would assume he just had a quickie while I was out," she said shrugging her shoulders.

"We weren't doing the nasty!" I said blushing. "We know that but SHE doesn't!" Lisa said finally talking.

"Ugh! He's so gonna come after me on Monday! Guys... I can't afford to be dead! And if my mom finds out, I'll literally be dead," I said

"Look on the bright side, at least you got to kiss the hottest guy in school!" Lisa said but her words lacked enthusiasm.

I frowned at her.

"Yeah, and he kissed you back! I mean you should have seen you guys! You were full on tongue kissing and we didn't even say tongue," Kate said. I blushed a deep red.

"So... Um, how does it feel?" Kate asked. For some reason, I looked at Lisa and saw that she was looking at anything but us. She looked uncomfortable. Why? I'll have to ask her later on.

"Um, it felt nice?" I said but it came out more like a question.

"Oh, come on... We need more details than that! Right, Lisa?" Kate asked.

"Huh? Oh... Um, she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to," Lisa said. Both me and Kate frowned. What's wrong with her? Something's wrong with my best friend and I will find out what it is!

***

The next day

The next day, I got home around 2 in the afternoon. Lisa came with me, but Kate had to stay. When I came home, my mom told me and Lisa to go to some new grocery store down the street to buy some items... Apparently, we're having a guest! I think my mom said she was working with her! My mom was a nurse and so was she.

Her and my mom got along really well, so she invited her and her son over for dinner. As Lise and I made our way to the store, I decided to ask her about yesterday.

"Hey, were you okay yesterday?" I asked. As soon as the words left my mouth, her body stiffened.

"I um... I was fine. I was just kinda feeling tired, but I'm better now," she said, smiling. I knew better. That smile didn't reach her eyes I knew she was lying but I dropped the subject. We walked in silence for a while before she broke the silence.