Yang: (waving with her left hand as her right holds the laser pointer, in a sing-song voice:) He-lloooo!

Blake: What are you...?

Yang: (grabs Blake's arm) We need to talk.

And with that, amid Blake's single cry of surprise, Yang whisks her partner out of the scene.

Emerging from the steaming bathroom in nothing but a pink towel wrapped around his lower body, Ren sighs in contentedness and starts walking away, only to be stopped by Jaune suddenly appearing in front of him.

Jaune: We need to talk!

And with that, amid Ren's single cry of surprise, Jaune pulls his teammate away, leaving his bottle of "Samurai Shampoo" to spin in the air before dropping to the ground.

Jaune: (sitting on his bed in the dorm room, talking to Ren off-screen) Ren... I'm just gonna say it. You are one of my best friends. These past few months, I feel like we've really bonded, even though you don't say much. I mean, you're really quiet. To be perfectly honest, I don't know that much about you, personally, but darnit, I consider you to be the brother I never had!

Ren: (camera pans out enough to see that he is still only wearing his towel and looking extremely uncomfortable, but he still nods and smiles to Jaune when he's done) And I you. (tries to be attentive from then on, but keeps glancing at his usual outfit hanging by the door)

Jaune: Which is why I wanted to get your advice on... girls.

Ren: Girls? (sounds surprised, but starts reaching out for his clothes while Jaune is looking away)

Jaune: (trying to find the right words) I just... don't know... how to... girls. Um, I-I guess what I'm asking is... Well, how did you and Nora... y'know...

Ren: (puts his hand down after almost touching the green robe, but looks even more awkward now) Uh... uh... uh...

Nora: (clears her throat to get the boys' attention on her, wearing nothing but her emblazoned headphones, a "BOOP" T-shirt, and pink lightning bolt shorts as she reads a book resting on her knees, before she laughs nervously) We're actually not "together-together..."and besides we think of each other as siblings I like someone else anyway.

Jaune: NORA I SAID HEADPHONES ON!

Nora does so quickly under her leader's command.

Ren: (focusing on his friend fully) Jaune, what is this all about?

Jaune: (sighs deeply before speaking, obviously depressed by staring at the floor as he talks) It's Weiss. I'm completely head-over-heels for her, and she won't even give me a chance. She's cold, but she's also incredible. She's smart, and graceful, and talented. I mean, have you heard her sing? I-I just wish she's take me seriously, y'know? I wish I could tell her how I feel without messing it all up.

Pyrrha: (off-screen) Then do it.

Jaune: (looks up to see Pyrrha in the doorway, with Ren and Nora doing the same) Uh, wha?

Pyrrha: (walking into the room) Tell her exactly what you said. No ridiculous schemes, no pick-up lines. Just... be honest.

Jaune: But what if I-

Pyrrha: Jaune. (smiles) You can't get it wrong if it's the truth.

Jaune: (looks up with a new confidence) You're right. (stands up) Thanks, Pyrrha! (looks back to his bed as he goes out) Good talk, Ren!

Ren smiles and waves his thanks while Jaune closes the door. Upon doing so, Pyrrha becomes noticeably less cheerful as she walks over to her desk, with a concerned Nora watching her with sad eyes.