💠{The Hand That Mabel Rocks}💠

💠{No One's POV}💠

💠{No One's POV}💠

Preston and Priscilla Southeast were outside the Shack in the back yard with some tourists. The yard was filled with colourful plants, all kinds of crystals and rocks.

Preston: "For tonight's final mediation exercise, we have the incredible 'Garden of Tranquility!' You can each take one of each item from this garden as a souvenir."

Priscilla: "You can all put your cash in here." She adds as she held up a green wooden basket.

The crowd mutters several positive things about the garden's decor and the couple's character.

~~~~

Gideon, Pacifica, and Wendy were in the living room watching television.

💠TV.

TV Narrator: "The tiger was badly injured in the explosion, but we repaired him with a fist."

---

Gideon, Pacifica, and Wendy start cheering and Gideon says that the tiger's a hero.

💠TV.

The tiger punches itself.

TV Narrator: "Tiger Fist! ...will return after these messages."

---

Wendy: "Hey, look. It's that commercial I was telling you guys about."

💠TV.
Stan Gleeful narrating

Stan: "Are you completely miserable? Bored and in need of entertainment?"

Actor: "YES!" They screamed while crying.

Stan: "Then you need to meet the Gleeful Twins!"

---

Gideon: "The Gleeful Twins? Ugh..."

Pacifica: "It's been awhile since I've heard of those two!"

💠TV.

Stan: "So don't waste your time with the hipsters at the Eden Shack.

The screen shows a clip of Preston coming out of an outhouse with Priscilla walking over towards him; they're then stamped with the word 'LOSER'.

Stan: "Learn about tomorrow tonight at the Telepathy Tent."

Speeding subtext for commercial:
Voidwhereprohibited,noC.O.D.'saccepted.CarlaI'vealwayslovedyoubutneverhadthegutstosayit.

---

Pacifica: "Wow, I'm getting all curiousy inside!"

Preston then walks in.