💠{Now Trapped}💠

· TW: mentions of blood and bits of gore ·

There was a nice morning breeze blowing through the lushes green grass and the long soft leaves of the tall trees in the forest.

There was a boy that seemed to be around the age of fifteen with [h/l] [h/c] hair and [e/c] eyes. He was wearing [f/c] overalls with a blue shirt and white sneakers.

He was sitting on the ground, now very confused about his surroundings.

💠{[Y/N]'s POV}

What in the world is going on now? Where am I? One minute I was floating in darkness before the next thing I know is that I'm here in some random woods.

I soon look up and spot a boy standing in front of me. He has dark brown hair with a streak of white, blue eyes and a mark in his forehead. Wait... isn't that the Big Dipper?
He wore a light blue shirt with black trousers and a belt along with a cape. There was also an amulet in the form of a bolo tie.

He was holding some Journal and seemed very unimpressed.

???: "I don't suppose you're Will Cipher?"

[Y/N]: "...no... I'm [Y/N]... [Y-Y/N] Cipher..." I answered as the other boy's eyes widened, a spark of interest noticable.

???: "Is that so... that's interesting... well [Y/N], you're coming with me and will follow my orders from now on." He states firmly.

[Y/N]: "Why would I do that?" I asked, feeling a bit wary when he began glaring at me.

???: "If wish to live and not let me rip your fingers off, I suggest you follow my orders." He says with a condescending look on his face while emitting a blue flame in his hand, threatening me.

I gulped and nod my head out of fear. I quickly scrambled on my feet but immediately trip and fall while the boy just sighed exasperatedly.

💠timskip💠

We then began walking for a bit  towards this little white mansion with a beautiful garden and two large tents near by - one of them looking like it was selling merchandise.

[Y/N]: "Uhhhm... if you don't mind me a-asking... what is your name?" I quietly asked and the boy eyes at me before speaking up.

Dipper: "You can just call me Dipper, Dipper Gleeful." He says and I take note of remembering his name.

'Okay, now that I've ended up here... I can now start with--'

Before I could finish my train of thought, we were now at the front door of of the little white house and a girl with the same dark brown hair with a streak of white and blue eyes as Dipper.

She wore a black collared dress with a wide, bright blue panel down the front with the sleeves cuffs in the same shade. Like her brother, she also wears her amulet, hers being in the form of a headband decoration.

💠{No One's POV}💠

Mabel: "Hey Dipper, who's this?" She asked as she took look at [Y/N].

Dipper: "This is [Y/N] Cipher - I ended up summoning him instead of Will." He says and Mabel looks at him in confusion.

Mabel: "Why's that? Why did it summon this boy instead of Will?"

Dipper: "I'm not sure, I followed the instructions for the conjuring in the Journal, but I think we need the other Journal." He says and Mabel sighed.

Mabel: "Urgh! More wooork! Anywho, what are we going to do with [Y/N] now?"

Dipper: "I'm not sure, but we could use him to our advantage." He thought and his sister smiled brightly.