Now Trapped {Pt.2}

· TW: mentions of blood and bits of gore ·

💠{[Y/N]'s POV}

Dipper: "I should write down notes of his behaviour!"

Norman: "Huh, huh..."

He then puts both of his hands around Mabel's neck, I then see Norman remove his hands from Shooting star's neck, revealing flower necklace.

Mabel: "Daisies? How adorable!"

Dipper: "Is my sister really dating a zombie - how do I convince her to allow me to dissect her boyfriend?"

[Y/N]: "Y-You probably shouldn't--" before I could finish my sentence, Dipper stabbed the knife straight into hand and I screamed in pain and soon found myself crying.

💠{No One's POV}

Soos then shows up out of nowhere and looks over at [Y/N] then Dipper in confusion.

Soos: "Who's the kid?"

Dipper: "Nobody." He says as he read the Journal and while [Y/N] pulled out the knife out of his hand.

[Y/N] gasped as blood came pouring out of the wound in large doses and he held his wrist in pain.

Soos: "I see. I also couldn't help but overhear you talking aloud in this empty room... and this kids screams and cries." He says as he looked over to [Y/N] and walked over to him with his toolbox.

Soos then carefully grabbed the crying boy's wounded hand and randomly pulled out some bandages.

Soos: "I'm Soos, the handyman of Gleeful Manor. If you need anything fixed, you can come to me." He says with a neutral expression.

[Y/N]: "I-I'm... [Y/N]..." He sniffled as he began wiping his tears.

Dipper: "Soos, you've seen Mabel's boyfriend. He has to be a zombie, don't you think?"

Soos: "I'm guessing no - seeing as he hasn't eaten your sister's brains out." He replied as he finished up bandaging up [Y/N]'s hand.

Dipper then sighs and looks over at his notebook.

Dipper: "I see" He says in a disappointed tone.

Soos: "I guess it'd make sense. I'm always noticing weird stuff in this town. For all we know the mailman could be a werewolf."

[Y/N]: "That is weird." I say.

Soos: "But you got to have evidence. Otherwise, people are gonna think you're a major league cuckoo clock."

Dipper: "I suppose you have a point, Soos."

Soos: "Of course, my wisdom is nothing but a blessing." He smirked before giving [Y/N] a blueberry flavoured lollipop.

[Y/N] looks at it with suspicion as Soos sighed - guessing that Stan pulled that poisoned cookies trick on him.

Soos: "Don't worry, it's not poisoned or anything."