The Hand That Mabel Rocks {Pt.2}

💠{Mabel's POV}

💠{Mabel's POV}

After making a few stops and making sure I looked presentable in my hand mirror, I finally make to the Eden Shack and make my to the front door, still in my horse. I ring the doorbell and hear a bit if yelling before the front door opens.

Mabel: "Hello~!" I smiled as I greeted Gideon.

Gideon: "Oh! It's you, one of the Gleeful twins."

Mabel: "That's correct!"

Preston: "Who's at the door?" He yelled from a different room.

Gideon: "No one, Grunkle Preston!" He immediately yelled back.

Rapid footsteps were heard and Pacifica showed up.

💠{No One's POV}💠

Pacifica: "Oh Mabel! What brings you here?" She happily asked and Gideon sighed.

Mabel: "I came here out of my to come to this rather tacky place looking for Gideon." She says.

Gideon frowned while Pacifica grimaced at her comment.

Pacifica: "Haha... well, I'm sure Gideon wouldn't mind... so why not!" She says and Gideon's eyes widened in shock.

Gideon: "Wha-- but--!"

Mabel: "Alright then! Let's get going!" She happily exclaimed and began riding off on her horse while using her powers to drag Gideon with her.

Gideon: "Pacifica! Help!!"

Pacifica: "Sorry cuz! But take this opportunity to get along with the twins!" She yelled before closing the front door to the Shack.

💠 timeskip 💠
{Gleeful Manor}

[Y/N]: "G-Gideon!?" He exclaimed in shock.

Mabel had just barged into the house with Gideon being dragged along with her.

Mabel: "You wait right here Gideon. [Y/N] make sure our guest feels welcomed! I'll be right back!" She says before leaving.

There was a moment of silence between Gideon and [Y/N].

[Y/N]: "U-Uhm... you can s-sit here in the living room... I'll get you some snacks.." He says quietly and Gideon nods before taking a seat on one of the sofas.

[Y/N] leaves to head to the kitchen. Gideon looks around the room while he waits.

Dipper then enters the room and scowled when he saw the ginger haired boy.

Dipper: "What are you doing here?"

Gideon: "Well for your information, your psychopath of a sister dragged me all the way here." He said dryly.

💠{Gideon's POV}

'Maybe I could use this moment to my advantage and find some more dirt on the twins. Or find something useful things...'