The Legend of the Gobblewonker{Pt.3}

💠{No one's POV}

💠{No one's POV}

The group were running towards the boat. Soos gets on with Gideon and [Y/N] throws Pacifica onto the boat before climbing in himself.

Soos then proceeds to start the engine just as the twins hop on and immediately began stirring the boat backwards.

Gideon: "All right! This is it!" He exclaimed as he then pulls out a camera.

Gideon: "'Cracked lens?! Pacifica! Get a photo!"

Pacifica: "You got it cuz!" She yelled and she starts throwing her last cameras at the monster.

Gideon: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

[Y/N]: "D-Don't worry! I got a camera!"

He throws a camera to Gideon, but misses and it hits the wall; breaking the camera.

[Y/N]: "O-Oopsie..." He nervously mumbled as Gideon frowned.

The Gobblewonker dives into the water and begins to chase the gang. Soos steers the ship forwards and drives away from it.

Dipper: "Let's try getting a few hits at it!" He opined to his sister, who'd nodded.

The twins then run to the back of the yacht. Dipper then summons blue glowing chains while Mabel summons multiple blue glowing stiletto-type weapons.

Dipper would sometimes take a hold of the beast for a few minutes while his sister would continuously strike at the monster before her brother would let go and try taking a hold of the monster again.

The Gleeful yacht drives past Preston and soaks him. He takes off his hat and begins to ring it dry as he chuckled to himself.

Pacifica: "BEAVERS!!" She screamed and the boat crashes into the old, broken boat and beavers fly everywhere, attacking the boat and the crew.

[Y/N]: "AH! Ouchie mama! Ow ow!!" He yelled as he tried to get one of the beavers off of him while it continued attacking him.

Beavers start biting Dipper's cape while Mabel constantly throws beavers off of her with the help of her powers.

Dipper: "How annoying..." He grumbled as he looked over at his chewed up and torn cape.

Mabel: "You think that's bad? Nearly three of my nails were almost ruined!" She says and her brother grumbled.

A beaver lunges at Soos, who stumbles away from the wheel. Pacifica quickly takes control on the wheel, steering away from the Gobblewonker when it tired biting the boat.

Soos began wrestling with some beavers while [Y/N] runs in circles crying in pain from the beaver that is now on his face.

Soos manages to beat the beavers he was fighting before he grabs the beaver off of [Y/N]'s face and throws it towards the Gobblewonker, who dives and continues to chase them under the water.