💠{Headhunters}💠

💠{No one's POV}

💠{No one's POV}

The Gleeful twins, Soos and [Y/N] were in the living room.
Soos and [Y/N] were watching a show on television called 'Duck-tective' - with Dipper watching as well out of boredom while eating popcorn and Mabel making concept designs for her brother's cape.

The shows features a constable and a duck detective standing next to a telephone booth that has limbs of an unseen dead person sticking out. While watching the television program.

Mabel then reaches for some popcorn, but Dipper slaps her hand.

Mabel: "Hey!"

💠Cut to TV.

Constable: "I'm afraid your services won't be required here, sir. My men have examined the evidence, and this is obviously an accident..."

Duck-tective: -An accident, constable? Or is it...Murder?!-

Constable: "What?!"

---

TV announcer: "Duck-tective will return after these messages..."

💠 Cut back.

[Y/N] then gasps in awe.

[Y/N]: "That duck is a genius!"

Dipper: "Eh, it's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground." He denotes as tries not to show too much excitement towards the show.

Mabel: "Are you saying you could outwit Duck-tective?"

Dipper: "Mabel, I have very keen powers of observation. For example, just by smelling the light amount of perfume you used, I can tell what brand it is."

He then sniffs.

Dipper: "Floral Vera Princess?"

Mabel: "Wow, that's impressive."

Stan then enters the room.

Stan: "Hey guys, you'll never guess what I found!"

Dipper: "Buried treasure?"

Mabel: "Hehe, buried--" She then cuts herself and pushes Dipper playfully.

'I thought they were going to say a buried corpse' [Y/N] thought to himself and got scared at the thought.

Mabel: "I was going to say that!" She says while playfully pouting.

Stan then leads the Soos, twins and [Y/N] to a door.

Stan: "So, I was busy looking around, when I found this secret door, hidden behind the wallpaper!" He says as he opens the door.

The room is filled with several different wax sculptures.