CHAPTER 23

Vlad is two days shy of being nine months old. Thought it be okay to get his nine months photos. It was a pretty day, so I decided to let Vlad play in the grass while I attempted to take photos. "Vlad look at mommy." I said knowing he was going to do his own thing. That's when Ace pulled up in the driveway. I just keep taking photos of Vlad and deleting the ones that are bad. "Hey babe, how is my girl and my baby boy?" He asked. "Were doing okay just taking his nine-month photos. "He's not even nine months old yet." He spoke. "He will be in two days." I said to him with a shrug.
After a hour of taking photos, I brought Vladimir inside.
"How did they come out?" Ace's mother asked me. "Some of them came out good and some of them came out bad" I said " As usually, not all the photos you take will come out the way you want them too." She said taking Vlad out of my arms. Right then that's when we hear Ky on the motorcycle pulling in the driveway. "Vlad your papa is here!" Michelle says to him while bouncing him. Thats when Ky comes through the door. "Okay I need some Vlad love. Hand me over the baby, it's my turn." He said taking the Vlad from her arms. "Well then you're on-feeding duty since he's getting hungry." I said giving him the bottle. "Thats fine papa got you baby boy." He says giving him to bottle while cradling him. " After his bottle I'm going to let him see the bike." He Said giving me a look for approval. "That's fine, plus I'll take some photos of you two on the bike, for some of his nine-month photos." I spoke. "That's fine." Ky said looking down at Vlad. "By the way where is Abel I was hoping I was going to see him as well.?" He asked. "He's at dads house, he was going to bring him over until he wasn't feeling good." I said back.
An hour later we went in the garage, Ky got on the bike with Vlad, so I took the incitive to start taking photos of the two, not knowing it be the last time we ever got see him with Vlad or just him in general.
Four days later his mom and step dad had to go down to North Carolina to help her step mom move trees from a hurricane that came through, and she asked Ky to watch over us and to make sure we were okay while they were gone, the first night while they weren't here his dad called asking if we wanted to come over, well we said no cause Vlad has been having a cold and we didn't want to make it worse by taking him out. That night I just had this bad feeling something was going to happen, but I just shrugged it off. We went to bed around eleven. Then we got a knock on the door at 5am from a cop stating Ace's dad was killed.