ROOMMATES (chapter 8)

The fact that we lost our home and we had to move into with his best friend  Jax really pissed me off. we literally share a room with him, sorta. The point is I'm not looking forward to this new environment I'm going to be living in.  

"hey baby girl, Jax and I are going to North Carolina to get a bike, would you like to come with us so you wont be by yourself?" he asked me   "There  are only three  seats and isn't Jax girlfriend going?" I asked.  "yes that is correct, but I thought you could sit in my lap the whole way there and back." He said smiling. "That is illegal Axel" I told him .  "That is only if we get pulled over." Axel said with a little smirk. "your crazy Axel Lee Morgan." I said giggling  "I'm crazy for you." He said to me kissing my forehead. We all get in Jax's truck, very uncomfortable shall I mention.  "hey babe you okay?" Axel said whispering in my ear. " yeah, I'm fine I just wanna hurry up and get home, so we can go do something together by ourselves" I said whispering back. "hey jax, lets go down to the pond at our old spot we use to go to, after we pick up the bike." Axel told Jax. "That's fine, we are almost at the guys house anyways." he said to him. 

Twenty minutes later we get to the guys house, pick up the bike and load it on the truck  Jax pays the guy for the bike, and we head out to the pond. One hour later we make it the pond. " You said you wanted to do something just you and me, so lets go for a walk, while Jax and Natalie go do there thing. How about that?" Axel asked. "Lets do it." I said hopping out the truck and head into the woods, to get to the pond. "Babe, lets climb up here, I wanna show you something." Axel said looking down at me. so I climb up to get to the tree stand and I see Axel as what it looks like carving our initials into the tree. "What are you doing baby?" I asked. "well what does it look like I'm doing?" he asked with a little smirk "it seems like you're carving our names into a tree." I said smiling "well sweetheart you are correct." He said with a big grin. "God I love you." I said to him " I love you too babe." Axel said putting his arms around my waist.  Later that  night we got home at midnight on my birthday. "happy birthday baby girl" Axel   said smiling down at me. "thank you" I said back smiling.  "You're welcome baby girl." He said back.
2 hours  later.    "Wake up, I have a present  for you" Axel said. This man actually bought me a lollipop and a fucken pregnancy test. "Are  you fucken serious?"I  asked looking furious.