wedding bells (chapter 18)

It's been two months since Ace told me he wanted to marry me, and just in a few days, we're going to be getting married. I'm nervous as it can be, I just want our day be enjoyable and memorable for both of us, and our families. When I told my parents I was getting married they seemed happy.
Only a few more days and I'll be marrying my best friend since high school, lightly nervous but happy.
"Hey Babygirl, have you got the bags ready for our honeymoon?" Ace asked.
"I won't have them ready until the night before the wedding." I said to him.
"Oh okay, we'll we still have time to pack, we have two more days till the wedding." He said smiling.
Right before I was going to say something back Axel was calling. I was hesitant on answering; but instead I picked it up to answer it.
"What do want Axel?" I asked.
"I just wanted to say I miss and love you." He said back sounding upset.
"Axel, you don't deserve to miss and love me !" I said yelling in the phone.
"I heard by your dad you getting married in two days, I shouldn't be saying this, and I'm sorry if I sound like a asshole, but I don't want you marrying him." He said sounding concerned.
"You don't get to tell me who I can and can't marry." I said back.
"When it comes to our son, I do." He said with a serious tone
"You mean my son right? You gave up that right when you left, while I was two months pregnant with Abel." I said angrily
That's when out of nowhere Ace's mom took the phone.
"I don't know you but I don't like you, I'd appreciate if you would stop upsetting her, knowing you have no right to her or Abel for that matter, so I'm just going to say this one time and one time only, don't contact her again." She said and hangs up, and gives me the phone back.
"Thank you mama, I appreciate it." I said to her giving her a hug.
"Don't thank me sweetie, I told you I would have your back. You're like a daughter to me, and I love you. Therefore I'm going to stick up for you." She said smiling and hugging me back
"I love you too." I said back.
"Are you excited for the wedding?" She said
"Yes, just a little nervous is all." I said smirking
"Don't be." She said smiling.
It's wedding day and I and nervous but excited to be marrying my best friend.
"Are you about ready to go to dads house, to get ready?" Ace walks in and hugs me from behind
"Yes I am." I said smiling.
We get everything in the car, and we go ahead and take our two nieces with us. Which there the flower girls.
We get to his dads house. My maid of honor is already there. Autumn. Everyone else is already there.
That's when his mom and his aunt comes to my rescue to help me get ready.
"Okay you're all done ! You are so beautiful !" His mom said trying not to cry.
"Please don't cry, or I will start crying." I said to her. "lets not do that then, we don't need to mess up your make up" she said trying to hold back from laughing. We get through the wedding and the "I do" I can't believe I'm married. That's when Autumn's mother came in and ruined my excitement on my day.
"I don't even know why you got married, Vladimir isn't even Ace's." Shelia said to me.
That's when Michelle  (Ace's mom)came in to my rescue
"We're here for the sake of Alyssa and Ace" Michelle said.
"What's the point if she's not pregnant with his child?" Shelia responded
"Because my son always does the right thing no matter the circumstance, not only that he loves Alyssa for who she is." Michelle said back.
"So what you're saying, is your son got married to a whore? Way to go. Great parenting." Sheila said clapping her hands. But what she fails to realize my father in law heard it all. "DO NOT talk about my daughter in law like that. You disrespect her, you're disrespecting me and everyone else in this fucken room!  GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" Ky yelled. While my dad is ushering them out
"Don't come to the reception." Ky called out.
"Didn't plan on it. Come on autumn!"  Sheila said walking out the door.
"You okay sweetheart?" Ace asked grabbing my waist from behind
"Yeah let's just go home and enjoy the reception" I
told him