reception ! (chapter 19)

We finally get home for the reception. Our families made it there before us so they could get things ready.
"You ready, my beautiful bride?" He asked with a smirk.
"Let's do this." I said taking is his hand with a smile.
We walk inside and everyone gives us a hung and congratulates us.
We have some good food, everyone else drinks, not me of course since I'm eight months pregnant.
"How are my babies doing?" Ace came up behind me and asked.
"We're doing okay" I said putting a hand on my belly and while Abel is sitting on my lap.
"Dada juice?" Abel asked pointing at Aces cup
"No bud, but daddy will put some apple juice in you bottle." Ace said
"Yay ! Tank you !" He said getting off my lap and went to hug Àce.
"Y'all are too cute !" I said smiling.
"Just because he came from another man doesn't mean nothing. He's my son and I love him." Ace said looking down at Abel with a smile.
"I know and than you for taking him in and stepping up when Axel stepped down." I said.
"I wanted to lys. I love that little boy, I'd do anything for him, like I would do anything for you and vlad. Y'all are my whole world" he said back.
And that's when my dad comes up and ask.
"May I ask my beautiful daughter to have this dance with me." He asked holding out his hand. And of course I took it.
"Yes you may," I said taking his hand.
We get on the dance floor and he said
"You look so beautiful and happy, your mother would be so proud of you on how you turned out."he said smiling down at me
"I hope so." I said trying not to cry.
"No baby don't cry." He said hugging me.
"I wish she was here to witness it." I said sobbing.
"I know sweetheart me to. But she saw it, from up there. I guarentee you she was with you through every step of the way " he said with tears falling down his face.
"It sucks, she should be here. Its not fair dad " I said
"I know honey, believe me I know. But she's looking down on you smiling." He said kissing my forehead.
"Get back to your husband, he's probably missing you already." He said smirking.
I go back to sit down with Ace and Abel.
"You okay sweetheart?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm just missing her a little extra today." I said smiling
"I understand babe I'm sorry" Ace said kissing my forehead.
"It's okay but let's go to the bar so I can get some cranberry juice." I said
"Okay babe." He said as I go take Abel to my parents for a little bit.
I go up on the deck where the bar and the pool is.
That's when out of know where Ace comes up behind me and pushes me into the pool

"Ahhhh!" I yelled "ACE MICHAEL THOMAS !!!!" I screamed getting out of the pool
"Yes babe? " He said trying so hard not to laugh
"Whyyyyy you messed up my dress!" I said trying not to smile.
"Cause I love you Mrs Thomas. He said smiling.