MANIPULATION (chapter 6)

ALYSSA'S POV

Lets back track where Axel proposed to me, I did say yes. There is just one little problem.  Axel wants me to move in with him, the thing is im only a sophomore and I'm only 17 ! My parents would kill me !  It's late at night and I'm on skype with Axel. "Babe, whats the problem" he asked "It's just, I don't think I'm ready to move in with you yet." i said slowly. "Why not, we've been together for 6 months." he said " Thats the problem Axel, we've only been together for 6 months and I just think It's too soon for that." i said looking at him through the computer. "Lyssa were engaged, so why do you think it's to soon??" he asked. Right about this time he is getting frustrated running his hand through his hair.

AXEL POV

" It's just to soon Axel."  She said.
"How is it too soon?" I asked her.
At this point I'm already getting mad. The reason why I want her to move in with me is so I can keep a eye out on her. But I'm not gonna tell her that.
"Cause it just is, I'm still in highschool." She said to
"So what? You can still finish school and move in." I said to her.
"My parents will hate me." She said to me.
"I highly doubt that."I said
"Just give me a month to figure things out." She told me.
"A month that's all you get." I said to her " well I may need more than a month." She said looking down. "No, we agreed on a month." I said looking dead in her eyes. "Fine just let me figure it out. I gotta say goodbye to all my friends and everything else." She said. "More like saying goodby to winter and Ace." I said.  "No I'm not gonna tell Ace, because he will convince me to stay." She said back. "Well just figure it out, and let me know so I can make arrangements to come and get you." I told her. " I will." She said toe with a little attitude. "Hey now, no reason to give me attitude about it." I said to her. "Not giving you attitude." She said rolling her eyes at me. "If you weren't giving me attitude you wouldn't have just rolled your eyes at me." I said. "Didn't know I rolled my eyes." She said. "Uh huh sure you didn't." I said.
"I'm serouis !" She said. "Eh um, did you just yell at me?" I asked "um no.."she said back with a little frown "that would be a yes" I said to her with a little smirk. "Anyways, you should get some rest, it's late and you have school in the morning." I said to her. "But I wanna stay up with you and talk." She said pouting. "I would love that babe, but you need sleep, so you won't fall asleep in your classes." I said to her. "Well okay, but will you stay on Skype while I'm asleep?" She said "of course sweetheart." I said to her with a smile.
The way she looks when she sleeps, she seems so at peace, and the little things she does with her nose, is so adorable, I do not know how I got so lucky. I'm the worst person for her, but yet I can't stay away from her.