If Haein didn't see this herself, she would never believe that Jimin would act so calmly in front of Lisa's mockery.

Although he was a bit mad, he didn't threaten to file complaints or toss glass bottles at Lisa's head.

Could this mean that Lisa was the force that countered Jimin? Everything had its weakness, right?

This shocked even the head nurse...

And because of this, they were more polite to Lisa, because she could take care of any patient.

The grandpa in room two now voluntarily followed his diet restrictions and no longer ate food behind others, because Lisa threatened that she wouldn't play chess with him.

In no more than half a month, Lisa had become quite famous at South Side.

This quickly got around...

Jimin sat on his bed, and instead of being angry, he smiled when he thought of what just happened...

Since he was born, no one had ever dared to ask if he was intellectually challenged; Lisa was the first.

He turned on his phone and flipped out the video of Lisa at the entrance of the Asan Medical Centre from a while back.

A naive-looking girl like that was able to calmly settle a medical scandal with a few words, in front of all of the media.

Jimin thought she was very special; she could speak so calmly and also had such a soothing voice.

The video stopped at the image of Lisa smiling at the press...

Jimin pressed pause, and he looked at the image on his phone as the corners of his mouth lifted up into a smile, "Lisa, huh, very good. My life became much more interesting after you appeared, I look forward to this."

*

Lisa noticed that Jungkook was already home because the lights in the study were on.

She took off her jacket and went upstairs with a cup of coffee. Knocked on the door, Lisa asked with a smile, "Hi, Mr. Jeon, would you like some coffee?"

The second Jungkook turned around to look at Lisa, his eyes immediately grew gentler...

"No need for coffee, can I eat tofu instead?" Jungkook always had a serious face on, even if he was joking but this had a double meaning behind it.

When Lisa understood what he meant by 'tofu' she blushed and walked over. She placed the coffee by his mouse, and flicked his head with her fingers, "Don't get distracted when you're working, or else you really don't deserve to be JC's president."

"Didn't you say that you were staying over at your mother's place on WeChat?"

Lisa nodded, "That's what I planned, but something happened at the hospital and I had to get back. It was already late after I took care of it, and Mom sleeps early so I didn't want to wake her up. Plus, I have to work tomorrow anyway."

"Okay, have you eaten yet?"

"I had some food at the hospital, you?"

"I didn't, but I'm not hungry," Jungkook said as he looked at the documents on his computer screen.

Lisa stood beside him and looked at the documents curiously.

There were three photos of rings... it might be because they were only initial drafts, they didn't look very pleasing yet.

Jungkook looked at them carefully while smoothly putting his hands around her waist, holding her lightly.

Then, he inhaled her unique scent and suddenly felt much happier.