I got up and out of bed and made my way to my suitcase and took out everything I needed, I made my way to the bathrooms and put on my oversized t-shirt and leggings because it was gonna be a basic straight forward day of baseball for me. I did my skin care and put on mascara with some lipgloss and tied my hair up so it doesn't get in my way. I grabbed all my belongings that I used and went back to the girls cabin and put them in my suit case. I grabbed out my lucky baseball, my grandma gave it to me on my last birthday I had with her so I love it. I went to the sport shed that's near the captains cabin to get a bat and stand out since I'll be on my own, I have no one to throw the ball to me but it was peaceful like that sometimes.

I made my way to the field that's a 2 minute walk away from camp grounds, I did ask the captains for permission to go as you have to ask and they said yes because I'm ✨trust worthy✨
I made it to the field and set up my equipment, I also did grab some other baseballs from the shed incase. I batted the balls and I feel like I've gained skills. I did this around 20 times and then went to find all the balls I hit. (Sounds fucking weird saying balls 😭)

(Jadens POV)

I watched y/n from the dock going into the sports shed and coming out with baseballs, a bat and a stand. I thought she was joking or something when she said she was number '17,' it's a huge coincidence that I'm number 17 for baseball and same with her. I watched her go up to the captains and then made her way to the field, I wanted to see what she was like playing so I made my way to the captains and got permission from them to also go to the field. I got a baseball bat and grabbed a glove and some baseballs and headed over to the field and saw y/n concentrating on her batting. I walked up to her and she was to busy concentrating she didn't see me sit down and watch her. It may sound creepy but I just wanted to see if she was doing everything correctly.

"You need to position your leg out more" I spoke out of no where noticing her leg isn't out enough, she jumped and looked like she was gonna die.
"Fuck Jaden! You fucking scared me don't so that shit again! How long have you been sitting there for?" She asked tryna catch her breathe.
"Got here a minute after you. But you need to postion your leg more out" I say again, she rolled her eyes and I got up and walked up to her, since she won't take my advice I'll have to do it for her. I placed my hand gently on her inner thigh from behind and moved her leg slightly forward, i then gently pushed her upper body back a bit by placing my hands on her waist, and I could tell every touch I made on her, she smiled softly but tried to hide it, I lifted her arms up a bit higher then stepped away
"Okay now try" she rolled her eyes playfully then hit the ball on the stand perfectly using my personal techniques of course 👏😩.
"What the fuck how did you.. like how did you know that was the mistake I was making when batting?" She asked shocked at my amazing talent
"I could just tell, my abilitys are just to good" I reply and she rolled her eyes
"Don't be so cocky, let me see you bat now" she said throwing me the bat and standing where I stood.
"Glady" I reply and put the ball on the stand and batter up.

I hit the ball on the stand more perfectly then I intended, I looked over to y/n and her mouth was open
"Stop drooling over me" I say passing her the bat and walking to get the ball. I came back and she had put the baseball stand to the side with our bags and had the glove I bought and bat in her hands.
"Alright" I shrug knowing what she will ask, I put the glove on and take the ball, the reason I have the glove on is cause when she hits the ball with the bat, I can catch the ball.

(Y/n POV)

I got major butterfly's when ever Jaden touched me to reposition me and I tried to hide my smile but anyway, now I'm waiting for Jaden to throw the ball to me so I can hit it. He throws the ball and I hit perfect and he almost catches it but misses by like 2cm. The second time he throws it, I miss 😑
"Bad luck buttercup" he yells and I roll my eyes as he throws another ball and I hit it this time but not as good as I intended. Now here's the list of names Jaden has for me: slut, princess and buttercup.. I rather none of them.
"Wait princess swap over" Jaden says as I'm getting ready to bat.
"No please one more!"
"If we do this one more time will you admit your a slut?" He yells from the other side of the field, honestly no I will not admit to something that isn't true 🙂.
"Okay!" I shout and he nods and runs up and throws a curve ball, he wasn't expecting me to hit it but I did, first try. I hit it perfectly and It went straight back to Jaden and he caught it.
"I'm not admitting anything!" I say and see him roll his eyes.