Chapter Six: Party at Parkers

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"You always let me call you Cameron?" I looked over at her as I sat down on the coach, too.

"Our team is the only exception, and in my eyes they aren't part of the team yet. They will have to earn that right." She flashed her prideful smirk straight at me, then right back at the guys. For the next ten minutes we arrived on a pointless conversation about our outfits, then finally Parker came down stairs.

"It doesn't look like anyone else is coming, so let's get this show on the r..." Parker was cut off by a loud crack of thunder and a big flash of lightning. Rain started to pour down a few seconds later, just before the lights quickly flickered. The guys all started to high five, excited that we might end up in the dark for some reason. Maybe I should have been a little worried.

"What are you all so excited about?" Alayna spoke up first, just as curious as the rest of us.

"Well ladies, were going to play a little game. It's called lights out make out, and we play it at any kind of party." Zach was the one to initially answer our questions, but Alex continued with a proper explanation.

"In this basement, the lights always flicker off for a few seconds during a storm, but usually never go out completely. The rules are that you have to find someone to kiss before they come back on, and if you don't then the rest of the team gets to dare you. The rules are you must be kissing an actual person by the time the lights come back on, but the person does not need to be a different gender, so all is fair game. Good luck."

"What if we don't want to play?" Sophia was the one to speak up this time.

"Then you go upstairs like a looser and sit by yourself." Sophia's cheeks grew rosy at Parker's response. "Anyone out?" No one responded. "Good lets get started."

All the guys made their way to the pool table where Lucas started to turn it into an air hockey table, my favorite game. All the girls slowly got up and followed where the guys then started to set up a roster for an air hockey championship. "Who's playing?" Parker grabbed the marker and started writing names. Once everyone was on the roster, we started the games to the death. First up was James versus Rose, but sadly the girls did not succeed.

Next up were Alex and Sadie. Before their game could even start though, the lights flickered off. It was pitch black, and before I could react, someone grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss. I had a hand against his chest, which was the only reason I knew it was a guy, luckily. Even though he knew exactly where to put his hands, he was an awful kisser. Once the light came back on I pulled away, thanking God it didn't last any longer than it had. I opened my eyes to realize I had been kissing James, the goalie.

I pulled out of his arms and glanced around the room. Cam was still locked with Parker in a full make out session, but everyone else had pulled away, even Sadie and Lucas, who I could tell were hesitant about it. Everyone had a partner except for Alayna and Thomas. Sophia pulled her way out of Alex's arms and Rose did the same with Zach. Parker and Cam pulled away from each other, and everyone cornered Thomas and Alayna, ready for their dare.

"I say we make them do the spoon challenge!" Everyone slowly nodded their heads, whether they knew what it was or not. Three guys went upstairs and a few minutes later came back with two giant spoonfuls of something nasty. You both must eat what's on your spoon, and if you don't we will give you a worse dare that you must do. Alayna took her spoon and ate it like a champ. She flinch a little while swallowing it, but other than that she showed it to the guys for the girls.

Thomas on the other hand executed this a tad bit differently. Five minutes later, he had finally manned, or should I say womanned up and ate the stupid spoon, just to gag for another five minutes. Once over the reactions of the dares, we went straight back to the ice hockey competition. It got down to Thomas and I for the championship title, but half way through the game, again the lights flickered off. This time around no one grabbed my waist saving me from a dare. I stumbled around hoping to find someone, but as soon as I knocked into someone the lights snapped back on. I looked up to see Parker standing right in front of me, not with a girl.

"Parker and Ciara have to do a dare!" Thomas I think was the one who shouted it this time, ready for his revenge. Everyone else seemed to have a partner, while Parker and I were on the floor near each other, not kissing.

I mumbled a few curse works saying F it and Damn it a little to loud at the end of my small rant. "What? Pretty little ice hockey captain too good to do a dare with me?" Parker was now up of the floor and looking down at me with his hand out.

"Oh so now you think I'm pretty? I don't know if I should thank you or be disgusted?"

"Probably disgusted knowing how many girls fall for me when they hear that line." A small flirtatious smile found a way onto his lips, which made me want to really punch him.

"But seriously! I just know what my teams capable of dare wise, and I was just releasing our regret for the both of us." I gave him a cute sly smile, and got up off the floor without using his help.

"Speaking of that, we have the perfect dare for you two. We want you all to do the ice breaker." Every single girl in the room looked beyond confused when one of the guys announced the dare. Parker smiled, which worried me so much more.

"What the hell is that?" All the boys smiles grew about an inch, then Parker spoke up to answer my question.

"Oh you don't really want to know until the last possible second. This is going to be brutal."

➰➰➰➰➰
Authors note:
My room mate actually came up with the dare for next chapter, and it's title. You all might think 'the ice breaker' is going to be a stupid thing with a cup of ice, but trust me it's not. This is going to be the perfectly executed dare with a continuous prank at the end! Keep reading!