I am fine

Heeseung's pov :

"Ugh." I let out a groan as I tried to open my eyes.'what happened?July whole body feels weak.'I thought as once again tried to open my eyes this time i was successful as the golden ceiling into my view.'this is not my room.' I was in my thoughts until..

"You're awake omega?" Familiar spoke as  the kings into my view.

Author's pov :

Heeseung tried to get up to show respect but before he can even move his whole body ached from the sudden move.making the two kings to ran over by his side as they both helped heeseung to be in a sitting position.

"Oi.you should be carefull.you just woke after 3 days." Said jay as picked a big pillow to put it behind the omega's back.

"Wh--at 3 days?" Heeseung asked shocked.

"Yeah from kneeling in that weather with that strong body of yours you passed out." Replied sunghoon.

"Oh-h" said heeseung not knowing what to say after that.

"Oh?that's all yu gotta say?" Asked jay as he looked at heeseung who avoided his gaze and looked down at his lap as he replied "I a--m sorry."

"Why are you apologizing now?" Asked sunghoon

"Cau--se I caused mess?" Replied heeseung as he still avoided the eyes of the two alphas.

The both kings sighed internally they were not trying to get the omega to apologize and in the first place it is not even his fault.

*grrg* A tiny sound came from the the omega's stomach indicating he is hungry making the omega's face turn bright red in embarrassment.

'Cute 'the kings thought as heeseung continued looked down avoiding their eyes.

"Deputy lim prepare food suitable for the omega's condition now." Ordered sunghoon as he shouted out to the deputy standing outside their door.

"Here your order, your highnesses." Said deputy lim as he came in with the food in few minutes.

"Bring it here.and you can go." Ordered jay as the deputy did as he was told amd bowed as quickly went outside.

Jay took the bowl of the porridge on the tray and set infront of the omega as the both kings set their eyes on the omega who slowly pick up the spoon before saying thank you.

After few minutes heeseung finished the bowl as put the spoon in the bowl.

"Tch.you are surely a messy one don't you." Said jay as he saw that omega's mouth corner slightly covered with some porridge.

Heeseung looked at him confused as his big eyes looked up at jay.and god did he look adorable?

Jay shaked  his as he leaned towards heeseung and was about to kiss him when the omega was yanked to wards sunghoon.and cleaned the omega's mouth licking it with his tounge and ate it as he hummed in satisfaction making the omega's eyes go wide.

"Hey!not fair.I was going to do that." Jay argued as he glared at his brother who only shrugged.

And now the omega was again yanked but this time jay.as jay leaned down and licked the omega's lips making the omega eyes going even wider if it was possible.

"My Gr--" a loud shout was heard as the door opened revealing the lee heeseung's protection squad.

"Kim sunoo,jake all of you. What are you all doing here?and came into the room without knocking?" Sunghoon asked as he gave deadly glare to all of them followed by jay.as all shivered in fear.

"We--are here to see grace as we had heard that he woke up." Said jake as all the others nodded.

"Them should have come later when we give you guys permission--" jay said was stopped when he saw heeseung looked worried as he looked at his friends.sunghoon also noticed as they both sighed and let the other guys in.as they both went out so they can go to their office so they can complete the incomplete 3 days work yes the kings had been saying with heeseung all day and night as they both worried about the omega's health.they also don't know why they are so worried about a toy.they were not going to not go away now also but they have to.

"How are you your grace?"

"Do you feel alright?"

Hundred of questions were shooted the poor omega who moved his eyes from one person to one person who were asking the question.until he had enough and had hard time keeping up with.

"Guys!!I am fine see" said heeseung as he   gave a big smile to others.making the others asking questions.

"Oh my grace.you don't know how worried we were.and you know my brother cried as he was so worried." Said  beomgyu as he pointed at his brother yeonjun.

"Huh!as if you were not--nah as if we all were not!" Said yeonjun as he scoffed.making the others glare at him for exposing them.

While they bickered heeseung jist looked at them as he wore a big smile.as he thought 'I am glad I have friends who worry for me.'