Heeseung's therapy

"Your grace you should have covered yourself." Said beomgyu as he draped a shawl on the omega.

"Sorry.it is my first my seeing snow.the ruthenium don't have snow.i guess i got too excited." Said heeseung as he send a guilty look to beomgyu who only smiled.

"Its ok.don't apologize.your grace." Said beomgyu.as soon after he received a smack on his head.

"Yah what is it for hyung?" Beomgyu asked yeojun who just hitted him with a snowball.

"Just thought you were annoying." Replied yeojun sassily.as now beomgyu went to a stance and also started making snow ball as they started snow balls war.

As heeseung laughed at them.

"What are you both doing?"a voice ecohed in the rose palace's garden as both the servants froze at the familiar voice.at the sudden appearance of..

"Yah sunoo why would scare us like that?i didn't even sense your presence. Are you really a royal secretary or a spy?" Yeojun questioned. As sunoo shrugged.

"Not my fault if you're not on the guard.anyways why are letting his grace stay here like this in this weather?" Said sunoo as he went beside heeseung who had only have shawl on him.and draped his coat on his shoulders.

"Hey but we were about to go inside!!" Exclaimed beomgyu.

"Yeah by going inside you mean you and your brother fighting snow ball war is that it?" Countered sunoo.as both beomgyu and yeojun sighed defeated they can't really win that over smartass guy.

"Hahahaha." A laugh ecohed as they all turned their heads to see jake the general holding the pillar to support as he laughed.

"Waa!why are you guys putting on a comedy scene early in the morning huh?" Said jake between his laugh as he made his way towards the group.and except heeseung all started glaring at him.

"Ok.ok why don't we talk inside hmm?I will make you guys some tea." Said heeseung as all others nodded their heads furiously that heeseung almost laughed at their cuteness.

Heeseung's pov :

"Ok guys.what flavours do you want?" Asked heeseung as he looked at the boys infront him.

"I want something that can warm me up.its too cold man" said jake as he cursed the winter season.

"Ohh can't even take this much cold loser!" Said sunoo.mockingly as jake glared at him.

"Ok chamomile tea it is."I  Said as others also said what they wanted. As I made myself a cinnamon tea.

"As always heeseung's tea is best no matter what type.you nail it." Complimented sunoo as others agreed.

"Thank you.I think the books helps me." I said as i refered to the books related I took from the royal library.

"Hmm jake did I get any letter today?" I asked.as jake put his cup on the table.

"Well it is not the time he sent it.he always sent once a month." Said jake.

"Yeah.I forgot."'then in one week I will again receive it huh'.I said as I muttered the last sentence.

It's been 2 seasons since I was bought here.fortunately I was not killed or ordered to give services yet.and I had unexpectedly became friends with my guard and my helper.as they both are always with me.

And even sunoo who I thought I would never be able to talk  without stuttering. one day he was also always there with me with beomgyu and yeonjun.talking and drinking tea.and then jake followed suite.and here we are talking and drinking tea peacefully.i don't how this happened or how we became close but i think i can say that we're friends with how close we have been and i am really happy with it.

My days were going fine.I also receive letters from jungwon once a month on how he is doing.after he recovered the kings let him go.and I didn't even got a chance to see him.but i am grateful at least he is safe.maybe once the kings also totally forget about me maybe i can also leave.and meet him.

Author's pov :

The group sat there.chatting and drinking tea.they were all enjoying their time.especially for sunoo amd jake.who always have one hectic of a schedule. They can only relax here drinking heeseung's handmade tea and sometimes hearing him laugh or talk.it is just became a therapy for both of them.

And the first one to find this Heeseung therapy is sunoo who had his doubts on Heeseung being a spy.

So yeah being a smartass he always observed when he have free time.and if he had not have any free time he would made the general do it.as the kings had just place their interest elsewhere just forgetting their new toy.or maybe not

And seeing heeseung always smile at his royal servants.make him sometimes jealous.as heeseung never smiled at him he only show's a very scared expression or will stutter. So from doubting Heeseung being a spy to make heeseung talk with him without getting scared occupied his mind more.and he slowly began spending his time with heeseung alone sometimes as most of the time the annoying duo always stuck like a glue.

Anyways.but as he spend more time with heeseung his life improved. And he gets good relax time.with heeseung's god making skills of cooking and his small smiles and laughs. That he was practically glowing.very different from his always drak circle and punched out face from the hectic work .perks of being the royal secretary.

And seeing sunoo changed that much.jake also got curious and slowly he also got sucked into the Heeseung therapy thing.well that's what they call themselves as heeseung laughs at the silly name.even though the group is serious about it.

"Oh I forgot.isn't the concubine contest tomorrow?" Asked jake.

"Yeah.that's why they are doing so many preparations they keep ordering dresses and suits.man the rose palace's halls are filled with them." Replied sunoo as he remembered that all those cunning concubines have been ordering clothes and accessories and what not to win the contest. Man talk about greediness.

"What is concubine contest?" Asked heeseung confused as he don't even heard about it.as all the other three looked at him shocked.

"Yah!beomgyu and yeonjun you didn't tell your grace about the contest do you?" Asked sunoo accusing the duo.

"Oh my god how can you beomgyu!!" Yelled yeonjun.

"I am sorr--wait why are you yellimg at me we both have to explain it!!" Said beomgyu offended.

"Yeah right i forgot." Said yeonjun.