Attack of garnada

"*bang**bang*.your highness heeseung please open the door." A man shouted outside the 7th prince room.as heeseung jolted up from his sleep from sudden noise and hurriedly wore his mask amd opened the door.

"Jungwon what--" before the prince can finish Jungwon hurriedly rushed them inside the prince room and turned towards heeseung and then only did heeseung noticed scratches and blood on the royal guard.

"What happened to you?" Said heeseung worried.

"I am fine my prince.first we should get you out of here.our enemy kingdom garnada had attacked and most of the royal family had got caught or being protected by the guards.so let's hurry." Said jungwon as he took heeseung the towards window and then did from the window only did heeseung witnessed the destruction of his country and kingdom.but he can't do anything about that.

"But aren't you supposed to protect the other heirs as you know I am nothing in royal family." Asked heeseung worriedly cause he don't jungwon to be punished after not protecting the royal family.

"My prince you are also a royal.so you are also my duty.and the others have too many royal guards.to protect them.so let me just get you out of here." Said jungwon as he looked down the window so he can calculate how to land both them safely.

"Thank you.jungwon."uttered heeseung.as jungwon gave him a smile and opened the windows door.and took Bedsheets and knotted them together
and dropped it out out of the window.

"Ok prince just hold this amd slowly go down I will follow you." Said Jungwon as he handed heeseung the end of the bedsheets rope.

*crack.**bang*"woah man I didn't kmow we let a rat escape huh?"a man with sharp jaw with the emblem of garnada as the other with same royal clothes but in blue colour as they both entered the rumored 7th prince room.

And hearing the enemy's voice jungwon immediately went infornt of heeseung shielding him.and it didn't take any minute to sunghoon who was in the blue and white royal clothes stabbed him right in the stomach as the blood splattered on his white pants and jungwon collapsed on the ground.

as heeseung stood there shocked everything went so fast he can't comprehend anymore.
And when he realized he quickly went on his knees scooted towards Jungwon who laid there in pain.

"Jung---won." Whimpered heeseung as tears started to roll from his eyes.

"Yah sunghoon why didn't you just kill him in one stab.man." said the man in red emblem with white pants.

"Oh yeah jay.then you finish it." Said sunghoon said in cold voice.

"Well gladly." Said jay with a mocking grin.as he went towards the royal guard.

And just as he was about to lift his sword.

"St--op.P--lease spare him." Said heeseung as he looked up at jay who frowned now noticing the other's presence.

"And who are you?" Asked jay as he still kept the sword in air.as sunghoon also looked the guy who was wearing the mask.

"I a--m 7th prince of ruthenium.so I beg of you to please spare him.you can take my life instead.your hatred is towards the ruthenium heirs right?I am their heir just let him live." Said heeseung still his voice shaking but he managed to talk.

"Oh then you should be the rumored ugly 7th prince then.but from what we heard there is rumor he can't talk.so how is that you are speaking huh!?" Shouted jay as sunghoon got a irritated expression on his face.

"Well whatever.but don't you think should atleast take off your mask when you are begging maybe I will think." Said jay as he grinned devilishly as sunghoon rolled his eyes at his brother's words he always want to find fun wherever he is.

"I ca--n't." Stuttered heeseung.

"Oh then I guess you want this guy dead." Said jay as he playfully swinged the sword on jungwon who lied on the floor.as his consciousness slipping in and out.

"No." Shouted heeseung as he slowly made his hands towards his mask as he took it off with his shaky hands.'sorry mom.this son of your's will come to you soon.' Thought heeseung as he now slowly lifted his face.tears rolling on his pretty face.

The two brother's looked at the beauty who is kneeling infront of them begging for other's life despite being a prince of the ruthenium kingdom who's descendants only know how to use other as shield to protect themselves.

"Ohh I think we just got our new toy brother.don't you think." Asked jay.as he smirked.

"Well for the 1st time you said some truth.he is one pretty omega sure." Agreed sunghoon to his brother as he scanned the omega infront them.who is now busy pressing his hands on the royal guard's body to lessen the bleeding.

"Ok.ok now don't touch other people." Said jay as he went towards heeseung who was kneeling and lifted his face harshly by chin.as heeseung looked at him with his big doe eyes which were shining because of tears in them.

"Uhmm even your smell is nice." Said jay as he sniffed the omega's neck. As he didn't get much of scent before now that he is near the omega neck the omega smells like strawberry cotton candy that he just want to eat.

"Really?" Asked sunghoon as he also went towards the omega and yanked his neck to his nose as he also smelled the sweet smell.

"Hmm sweet." Said sunghoon as he sniffed more.but was interrupted when a groan was heard.

"Uhhhh" and it was came from none other the royal guard who had been in and out of consciousness.

And more tears formed in the omega eyes as he looked at the royal guard who was the only person to talk to him and took care of him.

"Pl--ease let him live.he's gonna die if he lose more blood." The omega pleaded as more tears starting to flow in his eyes.

"Ugh stop mentioning him every damn minute." Said jay irritated hearing the omega pleading endlessly for an alpha royal guard.

"Bu--t he is---" heeseung started but was immediately interrupted when he was yanked away from sunghoon hold now into jay hold who yanked him away by the omega's hair.who let out painful groan at the forceful pull on his hair.

"If you mention him one more time I am gonna kill him now." Said jay in deep voice which made the omega's eye widen and shook his head immediately not want anything happen to the person who had treated as human for the first time.

And so he immediately shut his mouth biting his lips to stop crying.

"Good." Said jay.

"Hey youngbin!" Shouted jay as the named guy in a armor who was waiting outside ran to jay.

"Yes your highness. Take that guy for treatment after he wakes up.inform me ok?" Jay ordered as the guard bowed his head as he started carrying the royal guard out of the room.to get done what his king ordered.

As heeseung eye's followed the Jungwon's body out of the room.

'I hope he will be fine.--'prayed heeseung as his prayers were interrupted when he was lifted off of the ground he was kneeling on as he was now in the arms of one of the king of granada.

Heeseung eye's grew wide.this is the first time he had been this close to someone after his mother.