Garnada's breakfast

"Come on what are you waiting for? dig in." Said jay as the servants have placed all the dishes.for heeseung it was 3rd time to see this much rich dining the first 2 times he only watched it from afar as his family ate for the foundation day of their kingdom when he sneaked out of his room.and he never did another sneak out as the happy family view hurt him so much.he was jealous.jealous of all the people who are celebrating with their families.it was great even they curse him atleast he have some to call family even though they don't feel the same.now even that family is not there for him.now he is alone.so many thoughts running in heeseung's mind as he quickly shook his head to why he was here in the first place.

"Umm I just want to ask something.may I ?" Asked Heeseung as he now looked at the kings infront of him.

"I told you to eat.but seems like you have questions instead huh." Said jay as he looked at heeseung.

"I a--m sorry but can I know about jungwo-- i mean the royal guard situation.I just wanna know if he is safe or not." Said heeseung as he wore a worried expression.

*glass shattering*a glass shattered by jay aggressively not liking the omega always talking about other guy.

"Stop talking about him.!!" Said jay irritated as sunghoon placed his hand on his brother to calm him so they won't scare the omega infront of them as sunghoon can see the omega lightly shaking.

"He is fine.so don't talk about other men infront of us.now that you belong to us." Said sunghoon as he looked coldly.

"Thank you.thank you so much!!" Said heeseung as he made 90° bow thanking them for saving his friend.maybe he can call jungwon that.he always hesitated thinking he don't deserve the royal guard who is younger than him as his friend. But now that he may not even see him anymore now that he is stuck in this castle not knowing when he will die.maybe he will feel what he feels like for now.even if he can't do anything about doing what he want cause definitely a fallen country prince with omega status.being alive is an miracle.

"Tsk tsk stop bowing eat." Said jay irritated as heeseung sat down as he was told.

And like that they started their feast.as the kings were on the middle of the break fast they observed that the omega is not eating anymore.

"What?why are not you eating?did it not suite your palate?" Asked sunghoon as he both jay and him looked at the omega who had unfinished palte of fluffy pancakes infront of him.

"No,no.they a--re delicious. It's just I am full now." Said heeseung hesitatingly.he really like the breakfast its like the food his family ate without him.and he would always eat a bowl of soup and a loaf of bread.even if he was a prince he was never treated like one. If he was hungry he would sneak out to the side garden in palace where he planted a apple tree where he would enjoy the frutition under the shade of the very tree and rest there sometimes feeling warm.

"No wonder you are so light.when we carried you."sunghoon said as jay nodded his head in agreeing.

Like that heeseung was forced to eat the whole plate of pancakes. Even though he is getting nausea he finished it not wanting to anger the two alphas.

"your highnesses.you have some paper work to do.so if you please can you guys get started i will be very glad." A voice said as both the kings groaned at the voice.and it belongs none other than their secretary.

"Oh come on!we just ate our break fast are you really gonna work us." Jay complained as sunghoon rolled his eyes.and heeseung sat there don't knowing what to do.definitely he can't be here and he also can't leave without bidding goodbye cause it will be rude to leave before the rulers without appropriate bidding.even though he was not treated as prince he was still behaved respected towards all the people around him.being polite.

"I am sorry but your highnesses have to get started now.now that you have conquered an another kingdom.there will be heavy work for sometime." Said sunoo.

"Ugh fine.we are going." Said jay as sunghoon also stood up.

"But hey escort the omega back." Ordered sunghoon to which sunoo nodded his head.

Now the omega is following behind while looking down on the ground while sunoo walked ahead.

"Ouch." And heeseung accidently bumped into sunoo as they were now stood infront of his room he woke up in.

"I am s--sorry.I didn't see where i was going." Apologies heeseung as he bows.

"Its ok." Said sunoo with no emotion as omega nodded his head and went to his room door.

"And your assigned servants will come in tomorrow." Said sunoo as heeseung looked confused.cause definitely why would there be servants will be assigned for a fallen country prince heck that he even alive is unbelievable.

Seeing the confused expression.
"Do you have any questions?" Asked sunoo as he looked at heeseung emotionlessly.

"I--I am a prince of fallen country so...." Heeseung said hanging his words halfway as sunoo understood.

'Don't he know that he became a concubine?'

"You're here as a concubine now so definitely you will have servants assigned to you." Said sunoo.

"Wh--hat concubi--ine?" Asked heeseung in disbelief as he really didn't know they had taken in him as concubine.he just thought they are going to take him as a slave and will kill him after when they want so he didn't really expected to become the concubine.

"Yeah.what else?you will staying here in this rose palace like other concubines.and serve the rulers of garnada.so you better not have any plans on back stabbing them.so just silently remain here and do what you have told  to do." Said sunoo harshly as the omega flinched.sunoo left him.as the omega processing all the things.

"I hope i will just survive without serving them." Heeseung muttered as he really didn't want to be intimate with someone he didn't love.all he ever wanted is just a person who loves him.for whom he will give his body and heart.

He just wanted love that he never had.