Affection of the kings

"His highnesses park jongsoeng &park sunghoon are entering!!" The guard announced as all the concubines in the rose palace rushed towards the kings but were stopped by the royal guards.and the kings made there way towards the omega they had wanting to see after non stop working.

"Oh no!are the kings are going towards the fallen prince room?!" One concubine asked.

"I heard that the omega is so beautiful that our kings are bewitched.!"

"Yeah i saw him in Snow fairy ball he really lives up to the rumors."

"And did you heard that even the cold and indifferent secretary sunoo and the general jake who never escorted anyone they both escorted him!"

"Oh my really!!"

"Yeah."

"Hah!even he was that beautiful he will be nothing when he will be compared to madame lia." One of the girl said as all the gossipers shut their mouth.

"Do you think he can last long and keep the kings affection for the long time as our great madame lia.who had been constantly favoured for so many years!?" The girl Shouted as all others shook their head as no nervously.

"Come yujin you should not waste your breath in this useless gossips.they already know who the kings constant affection goes to." Said a woman elegantly as she smiled lightly.

"Yes!!I am sorry madame lia."yujin bowed to the woman who is called by name lia and also know as the most favoured concubine.as the kings had spends many nights with her compared to others.that's how they rank themselves.

"Hmm so today what tea do you guys want huh?" Asked Heeseung as he went near the tea pot.taking out ingredients.

"I don't know.I have been trying all my favourites most of the time thanks to you my grace.so I practically ran out of them." Yeonjun said as others also agreed by humming.

"Then this time should we all try something new?" Said Heeseung excited. As the group smiled at heeseung cuteness. No wonder they call themselves Heeseung therapy club.cause surely there was no relaxing than this.

It has been one week from the whole ordeal of heeseung getting sick.and the kings coming to check on him.and also all that biting thing which had others learned well guessed the minute they saw heeseung's cheeks like that which had been healed by now.

The kings had not visited since then to which heeseung was glad to.and the group was also relieved that the kings were busy from work.even though the kings were busy the secretary and general were also busy but not that compared to kings.so they quickly finish it and spend the time here drinking Heeseung 's handmade tea.

And today as usual they were drinking warm tea in this cold weather of garnada.as heeseung shared his knowledge whatever he read on books about plants which he is so interested about.

As the group were listening and enjoying the tea.the great time had got disturbed by none other than......

"Looks like you guys are enjoying huh?!"
A voice said as the whole group turn their heads towards the direction of the voice.

"We greet the sun of---" they all were about to greet as they stood up but were stopped by sunghoon lifting his hand signalling them to stop.

"No need of greetings." Said sunghoon who's eyes shifted towards Heeseung who had his eyes on the most interesting thing in the world 'floor'

"Let us also join you guys.seems like you guys were having a fun time."said jay.as he take sat on the group of 6 chairs.

"Why are you all standing sit." Said sunghoon as he also took a seat.and all the others followed suit while heeseung stand their as there was no seats left.

"Why are you still standing ?" Jay asked as heeseung stood there.

"Um--mm the--ere is no pl--ace for me to sit your majesty." Said heeseung nervously.

"Oh your grace pardon me.here you can take my seat.I will stand instead." Said yeonjun.

"Oh no jun its ok.you don't have to." Said Heeseung as he shakes his head as no.

'Why the hell does he not sttuter with him!?and he is even calling by a nickname!!' The both kings thought as they glared at yeonjun.

"It's ok your highness I should always  guard and protect so I am used to standing for hours.so please take my seat." Said yeonjun but before he can stand up a voice stopped him...

"Choi why don't you stay in your seat.heeseung has a palace to sit you don't have to worry about it.right?" Said jay as he looked at heeseung. Who wore a confuse expression just as others as there are no more chairs in the room except a bed.

"Come here." Jay said. As heeseung slowly and hesitantly went towards where jay sat as sunghoon gave smirk beside his brother knowing what his brother is gonna do.

"Come near." Said jay as heesung looked confused but obeyed anyway as he went little close but maintaining some little distance

"Ye--.ahh" heesung let out a yelp as his wrist was suddenly grabbed and he was pulled down.

As all the other people in the room looked at them shocked well except sunghoon who still has smirk on his face.

"You--r ma---jesty." Heeseung stuttered as he tried to stand up from the jay's lap.key word tried cause the grip on his waist was so strong that even if he want to stand up he can't.

"Why?there was no place just sit here."said jay as he leaned back on chair more comfortably holding heeseung.

And the group can only stare awkwardly as heeseung looked anywhere at but at jay.

After sometime of the awkwardness.and worriness of group and nervousness of heeseung was over as sunghoon stood up .

"I guess it is being late now." Said sunghoon as others also stood up.to bow goodbye. 'Finally' all of them thought.

"Ump." Heeseung yelped as was he being lifted in bridal style by sunghoon as jay also stood up shaking his head smirking.'maybe i kept the beauty to myself too much that he is jealous' thought jay as he saw his brother gripping the omega in his hold.

"You--r maje--sty?" Called heeseung carefully as he looked up at sunghoon.

"Heesung will be coming with us today." Announced sunghoon as he looked the omega who widened his eyes like the others except jay who stood their nonchantly.

"Bu-t your hinghnesses ---" started sunoo but was immediately cut off from the glare given by the kings.as the group looked down.

"WE ARE GOING THEN!" Said sunghoon more firmly as he walked out of the room as jay also followed suit.while heeseung looked at the group until they were not in his view.

"Ugh I hope his grace will be okay." Said beomgyu as worry take over his face.as all others also silently agreed.