Good boy

Warning : ⚠️⚠️⚠️

'Ahhhh save us.' A group of half decayed humans whom heeseung saw in the king hall started to run towards as he stood in the dark no matter how much he wanted to run his body didn't listened to him.

"Ugh No!!" Heeseung shouted as he jolted in his sleeping position as sweat started to form from his forehead as he could hear his own heartbeat ring in his ears.

"Aww are you having nightmare omega?how cute." Jay said as sat down on the bed beside heeseung who clinched at the sudden presence.

"No matter how I see fear andre tears   looks good on you." This time sunghoon voice echoed who was at the head rest of the bed looking at heeseung.

"Then isn't it time we see those tears." Jay said as he touched heeseung's eyes slightly rubbing the puffy eyes.as sung hoon snuck his hand under the shirt of the omega who let out a squeak at the sudden touch on his chest.quickly shaking his head in disagreement of what about to happen.

"What you don't wanna serve?" Jay asked as his hand slowly went to the back head of the omega yanking it by the hair.

"Ahh hurts." The omega whimpered trying to escape the tight hold of his hair.
As tears started to roll down.

"You should even be grateful that we let you live.and even gave a place in the palace.prove your worth you useless.pr are you trying live off freely without doing anything?huh!?" Said sunghoon making heeseung laying limping in their arms.perfectly gas lighting him.

"Good boy.how obedient you are." Said jay as he now started caressing the soft locks of the omega.as the omega just laid therewith silent tears in clutches of the alpha's.

Hello again guys.sorry.I know I have been uploading the stories very less and announcement more but I ask of your understanding I will be going hiatus on all the stories for now upto june as there were continuous exams gonna start from next month and my health is no that good now.so I am very sorry I will definitely upload nore frequently from june.I hope you guys understand.

             Thank you so much for all the votes,comments and views.🙏  

                                         Yours sincerely ,
                                       Karthinam 😇  💜