Almost at the death door pt1

Warning⚠ this chapter contains violence. And bad words

"My grace I bought the Royal ph----" Beomgyu stopped himself in mid sentence as he looked at the couch in the green house empty.

"What? Why are you not going in you're blocking the physician's way. " Said yeonjun as he was followed behind beomgyu who worriedly scanned the place to see any sign of heeseung but no there was only shawl he lent to heeseung was left on the couch.

"The gra--ce is not here. Oh my god where would he go? " Said beomgyu as he panicked and searched the garden house. But as it was only a small place they can see that heeseung was not there.

"First calm down maybe his grace went out again to see the garden. " Said yeonjun trying to calm down beomgyu as he was doing the same to himself. The Royal physician was long forgotten as they went outside of the garden house in search of the omega.

"Hyung why don't trace his grace smell. " Said beomgyu as they walked few meters away from the garden house.

"I wish I could but I can't right now beomgyu the snow is covered all over and I have some blocking nose with cold. " Said yeonjun disappointed.

"Ugh shit. I hope his grace is alright. " Said beomgyu as he know the garden near rose palace is big and when heeseung only been here for few months so there are high chances of him running into other concubines which would have been safe if the kings hadn't adorned with attention and another problem is that beomgyu noticed that the omega had weak body so he fear that he got lost in this big garden and suffering from this harsh weather.

"Let's slit up gyu-ah. Let's contact each through mind link if we one of us find his grace. "Siad yeonjun as beomgyu nodded in return agreeing to his brother plan as they go in seperate directions.

Beomgyu firstly went to the place where flowers were covered with snow first as he was frequently seen heeseung there whenever he visited the rose palace garden. But to his dismay he was also not there.

Just as he was about to move away and go to other place yeonjun suddenly spoke to him through mind link.

"Gyu-ah." Spoke yeonjun in a shaky tone.

"Hyung!! Did you find his grace!? " Asked beomgyu immediately in hope.

"Yeah but I don't think he is fine right now. " Yeonjun said.

"What? What happened to his grace?! " Asked beomgyu worried.

"First come to the maze near madame lia's chamber. We also have problem to slove. " Said yeonjun as he looked around the guards and maids of lia surrounding him who was holding a unconscious heeseung in his arms.

And hearing the notorious madame lia's name who's known for her beauty well especially her and arrogance beomgyu immediately ran to where his grace and yeonjun would be.

"That bitch why he is acting?does he think that if he had act like he passed out we will pity him. What a sly bitch. tch." Said yujin as she was about to take her feet and tap heeseung head. A hand came stopped swatting it away.

"What?! What are you even doing to his grace!? " Shouted yeonjun as now on the ground and picked heeseung unconscious body which is too cold.

"I am not doing anything. This slut here was disrespectful to our madame lia." Said yujin now his voice lower as yeonjun from the famous clan was here. But she shrugged it off as she know that her madame lia is powerful than any one as she has very high noble status that the kings uncle directly gifted her.so she kept her head high.

"You!" Yeonjun shouted angrily at the disrespectful words his grace has been addressed to. And the way he is being treated for the so called 'disrespectful to madame lia' which made yeonjun scoff as he know that the omega never had ever talked or looked upon on others even if he don't have to. He always treated the people he met respectfully regardless of their status.so obviously he doesn't believe the bullshit he is hearing no one will who knows the omega.

"Oh! One of the choi sibling is here hah" A voice came as yujin went to the entrance of the lia chamber fastly assisting her behind.

"Your grace!? " A shout came as beomgyu appeared in front of yeonjun who had the omega in his arms.

"Wow.now the other sibling is also here. " Siad lia Scarsticly.

"Your grace. " Called beomgyu as he went towards heeseung. Ignoring the women balantly which angered her.

"Guards get them away from that thing. " Ordered lia as the guards hesitated to fight the choi siblings but stepped forward as they saw lia glaring at them.

'Gyu-ah what should we do his grace temperature had already fallen we have to get him the treatment quick.' said yeonjun through mind link. As he was worried that the omega might die at this rate he didn't even bothered about confronting the guards as his and brother can take care of them it's not a problem is getting the omega to get treated as he was getting cold by each passing second even though yeonjun had been trying his best to provide heat the for the fragile body by rubbing his sides not caring that his scent will be on his grace.

'I have already called jake through mind link hyung. 'Replied beomgyu standing up and put his hand in a stance for readying his spells.

'But jake is in capital. 'Said yeonjun through reply through mind link.

'Fuck! What should we do? if we have to fight and let this arrogant bitch get off of our tails it would take so much time and i am afraid until then his grace health will be in dangerous condition. ' replied bemogyu through his mind link. As he prepared spella attacked the guard coming for omega to get him to his master as she ordered