Meeting the unexpected

⚠ this chapter may contain verbal abuse

Next day :-

"My grace.why are again here in the garden without any protection from this cold weather." Nagged beomgyu as heeseung stood there in there in normal clothes not suitable for the harsh weather outside.heeseung looked guilty as he pouted slightly.

"Sorry I just want to be outside for sometime I---achoo." Heeseung words stopped midway as he sneezed.

"My grace!are you ok?" Said beomgyu as he came beside heeseung who is lightly coughing now.

"I am okay *sniff* just some cold.I guess." Said heeseung smiling sheepilishly towards beomgyu who only sighed and shook his head in disbelief.

"Your grace*sigh*.fine just come sit here in garden house.I will be back with yeonjun and an royal physician." Said beomgyu as he led heeseung into the garden house.(which is made of crystals that it is transparent but it was not cold their as it was installed with magic induced heaters by the command of the kings who sometimes want to enjoy the garden view but never got the chance as they were busy ruling.)

"It's just a normal cold I don't think it needs a royal physician." Said heeseung as beomgyu put a shawl on him and made him sit on of the couch.

"Yes.yes.your grace.I will be right back." Said beomgyu as heeseung again pouted at beomgyu who didn't believe him.

And like that beomgyu went to bring the physician as heeseung sat admiring the garden.while sniffing occasionally.

Oh. if only beomgyu knew what will happen he would have never left heeseung there.

"What is this lowly thing doing here?and that to in the same place as our madam lia." A snarky voice can be heard in garden house as couple of footsteps followed which startled heeseung who was slightly in slumber as felt tired.

"Where your manners?you bitch." The maid named yujin who serves lia shouted causing heeseung jolt as he stood up immediately.

"Can't you talk or what you slut where are the greetings for madam lia?" Yujin said as all the other 5 women behind her giggled as it was fun thing. And the lia stood their looking at Heeseung as he was dirt.

"I--am sorry.greetings to mad--dame lia." Said heeseung shuttering in fear of offending the kings favourite (as he heard from the rumors.)

"Ugh he sounds like a broken record.I just got a headache from it." Said lia as she brushed her hair back.

"Oh my.oh madame lia I will the others to escort you back to your chamber while i punish this lowly thing for causing an headache to you." Said yujin as she sent a 2 other maids with her madame lia as the other 3 left beside her.

"And now you slut listen here.just because the highnesses have gave you attention a few times doesn't mean you are above our madame lia.so respect madame lia." Said yujin as heeseung stood their with his head down he was already tired from cold.as he didn't answer this got yujin furious as grabbed himby the hair making him look up.which made him yelp at the sudden grip in his hair.

"Answer me you bitch." Again shouted yujin at heeseung face.

"Ye--s I am s--orry." Said heesung weakly as the other let go of his hair harshly making him stumble slightly.

"Ugh just looking at you make me sick." Said yujin as heesung keep his head low.
'It's better to not to lift my head.atleast they will not beat me more if i don't show my face.I hope it works like it did with my siblings back then' thought heeseung as he would always take mis treatment by his siblings by shutting his mouth as it was only way for him to get a less beating.

"You.go and kneel there." Yujin commanded heeseung who jumped up at the shout again.

"Come on.move it and kneel there." Again commanded yujin again as she pushed Heeseung out if the garden house and make move further away as now they are in the maze of the garden.

"Kneel here until madame lia recovers from headache.If you move you gonna see what happens." Said yujin harshly as she glared at heeseung kneeled on the cold ground in fear.

And yujin left with the other maids threw a pitiful look at him.as heesung shoulder shook like leaves in wind as the temperature dropped each minute.