The Handsome Duo

Next day Morning :-

"Oh he is beautiful. No wonder the kings had let him live and took him here.even though they so want to wipe off that country's heir line." Said a voice as heeseung started to stir at the noises.

"Hey you are gonna wake him up." Said another voice making shh sound.as other voice replied with.mocking tone "yes my strict grandpa."

As the both voices started bickering heeseung slowly opened his eyes adjusting to the light as he has been awoken from his sleep.

"Who are you guys?" Heeseung asked softly as he looked at the two guys who were stared at him wide eyed.

"S--orry.my grace we didn't mean to wake you up." Said the guy with blue hair.as the other guy with a long hair with soft face features nodded furiously.

"M--y grace." Heeseung stuttered as he never been called out that respectfully well except jungwon.so he's not really used to that.

"Yes my grace---wait sorry we didn't introduced ourselves yet." Said the guy with blue hair as he bent the other with him to bow as he said "we're sorry for not introducing ourselves at first.its wrong of us."

"Yo--u don't have to apologize for that.its ok so please stop bowing and raise your heads." Said Heeseung as he placed his hands on their shoulder to keep them normal posture. And they did.

"So now tell me who are you guys." Said Heeseung with his soft voice.

"Oh right!my name is yeonjun your grace I am assigned to be bodyguard.I am the heir of choi clan." Said the blue haired guy as he bowed.

"And i am beomgyu I am here to assist you with your daily tasks.I am also a heir of choi clan." Said the long haired boy as he bowed.

"Nice to meet you guys...then are you brother's?" Asked heeseung.

"Yes your grace.he is my older brother." Said beomgyu smiling widely.as Heeseung did the same.seeing the bright smile.

"That's great.maybe that's why you guys seem so close" Said heeseung as he wondered how it will be if he has sibling that he can take care of and who will take care him.even though he had so many siblings at the ruthenium before no one ever talk to him.even if they do talk it was just for to mock him.

"And please don't call me grace just call me heeseung." Said Heeseung as he smiled at duo who had their eyes widen in shock.

"No!! your grace we can't do that." Said the duo both at the same time.which made Heeseung to chuckle at their cuteness.

"Why?I am an prince of a fallen country.and you guys must be nobles as you  guys belong to a clan." Asked heeseung .

"But your grace you are now a royal concubine so of course we have to address you respectfully as we are serving royal family." Saud yeonjun as beomgyu nodded furiously agreeing with his older brother.

"Umm fine....." Said heeseung as he unintentionally puffed his cheeks.as the duo internally cooed at their cute master who they are going to serve from now on.

And like that another 2 people entered into heeseung's world.

"Your grace please let me do it." Beomgyu had pleaded Heeseung as he was doing all things on his own.meaning leaving no work for beomgyu.as yeonjun stand in guard.

"Oh but its just a tea I can make myself one." Said heeseung as he prepared tea of three cups.

After he prepared it he gave it to beomgyu and yeonjun.who had to accept reluctantly as it was offered by the royal concubines.

"But your grace it is my work to do all the tasks for you.so please tell me this time i will do it." Said beomgyu.

"Ok.I will try."replied heeseung as beomgyu can only sigh he had never such person as heeseung even though he was a prince of fallen kingdom he was once a prince so he can't believe he is doing all the things himself.don't get him wrong he like heeseung seeing how sweet and cute he is who will hate him.but he was grateful that he  and his brother get to serve cause definitely the duo wouldn't be able to tolerate the other concubines the infamous 20 concubines of rose castle who have arrogance and pettiness in every inch of their body.he have seen them how would they treat others.even their own servants.they just think they are above all others just because they spend nights with the kings when they are in rut.all their greedy eyes shows only one thing that is to become the consort.unlike heeseung's eyes who eyes looks sparkly and pure.

The trio just sat their sipping the tea.as they talked about themselves.or random topics well mostly beomgyu and yeojun as heeseung listened to their silly and adventurous stories.

or random topics well mostly beomgyu and yeojun as heeseung listened to their silly and adventurous stories

Choi yeonjun (from the famous choi clan)
swordsman.
Older brother of beomgyu.
Alpha.

Choi beomgyu

Choi beomgyu. (from the famous choi clan)
Magician.
Younger brother of yeonjun.
Beta.